What if I told you your not crazy

Eats popcorn…

1 Like

What if I told you I have a similar delusion…but my mind has warped it into a weapon…it was my defense and mask in normie land for so long without help…tbh at this point I believe its a tool for the Ill to hide…its a safe place in the universe…or multiverse…not saying pursue it…but I understand…I feel displaced in this world…so I have an elaborate ass SciFi mixed with lore of old story…I used to empower myself to function under severe duress…I have yet to shed this so called dilusion despite all the meds…

2 Likes

But doesn’t share it. Hog.

It’s not uncommon to think we’re just special, that we’re not really crazy and it’s all just a big conspiracy to hide our true selves. But it is a delusion, no doubt about it.

That’s a really good insight, Flame.

2 Likes

I’m crazy without meds…on meds Im still crazy…I just know it…so that’s why I laugh its all a joke…a stupid game we must continue to play day after day…so why not call it out and laugh at it all…

Don’t believe me but I never trusted the government on anything. They are shady as ■■■■. They will ■■■■ you up and then say your crazy for ■■■■■■■ you up. They can’t be trusted.

1 Like

That’s because they’re selfish and incompetent. Do you REALLY think a bunch of inept tossers could keep a conspiracy like this under wraps? They can’t even secure their email systems. #DNCHACK

I agree the gov is massively shady…think larger…its actually less scary…who controls it all?..in the advanced age we live in…he who controls the microchips controls it all…they hold all the cards…imagine if every chip in every electrical device suddenly turned the ■■■■ off…it would turn your first world into a third world in hours…the microchip companies own the govs…the hold the leash on they dogs of gov…I saw all this in deep super sz mode…the TV told me directly…

1 Like

Reply moved to Unusual Beliefs, flame.

3 Likes

Its not unusual beliefs …its cold hard fact…despite where I found this bit of info…all microchips have country codes…they could turn all of the UK’s chips off if they disobeyed …that’s having the first world country’s by the balls …

1 Like

Actually I’m worried about posting this…to know the masters is to see the game…

I apologize I try not to influence others paranoia…but the microchip era scares me…even medicated and not particularly paranoid…

Fourthshits uncomfortable silence…

I used to worry that all the people in China were going to jump off their chairs at once and knock the earth out of its orbit. I was terrified of it. (I was also nine, but still!)

Which is just to say, you can spend your life dreaming up doomsday scenarios. Where does it get you, though? Anywhere useful?

1 Like

There’s enough popcorn for everyone…

2 Likes

Well, although tech companies are booming and have influence, I think you’re giving too much credit to microchip companies. It sounds a bit like lingering paranoia, to be honest.

1 Like

Wait but I can tear down my delusions…but this beast is the truth…not that I can do anything about it…but I’m OK with that…

Look only 3 companies make them…you don’t think their using this strangle hold on the industry to further their agenda…ha…look at oil…banking…ect…this is the beast that owns them all…

Been living with implanted chips since age 12. Pacemakers. Not that big of a deal. Chillax.

4 Likes