What height do you want to be?

my mom wants to be 5’9. my brother wants to be 6’4 so he can be the star quarterback. my dad wants to be 6’2 so he’ll have a little better view

personally I used to want to be 7’0. I think 7 footers are famous by nature, larger than life. I used to believe that 7 footers were the authorities, kings of the earth, im not so sure anymore when considering lifespan. anyways if I live forever i’d like to have a year where I was 7 foot.

what about you? whats your ideal height…?

1 Like

6’4 :star_struck:

1 Like

I feel cheated by the 0.5 inch that stopped me from being 6’ :wink:

3 Likes

yeah my dad and his brothers are all about 5’11 and 5’11.5. they’re still taller than me even though they’ve shrunk a little with their posture and what not.

1 Like

@TheBest do you want to play 1st base, quarterback or point guard?

1 Like

I’d play small forward, linebacker, and yes 1st base.

1 Like

I like that you don’t have to have the ball in your hands all the time to be a good player

1 Like

I’d want to be good at every aspect. Not just initiating the offense or staying on the block.

1 Like

also I used to envision myself as a 7fter roaming and lording over my orchard

1 Like

1.5 inches taller, then I’d be six feet tall

2 Likes

I am 1m73 (5ft8) and I like that exactly. It’s a normal height for a woman in my country. And I’m used to it. They predicted that my son will be 1m84 (6ft) as an adult, which I think is a bullshit prediction, but if it works out that way is an average height for a man in my country, but not very tall. His dad is Southern European and they are a bit shorter than us Dutchies on average.

1 Like

I’m 5’11" which is very tall for a woman. I wish I could be average height - say 5’5"

1 Like

o yes the dutch are some of the tallest people? Indiana pacers used to have a 7ft Dutchmen when I was a boy. rik smitts “the dunking Dutchmen”

I’m 5’8”, but my mom and my sisters were all petite, the smallest is 4’11” (sister), and I think my mom was 5’4”. I always felt like a cow around them…a tall cow.
I’d like to be 5’5”. I think being smaller is more feminine.

2 Likes

Haha yes, Dutch men are the tallest in the world! :slight_smile: Dutch women are just being beaten by Latvian women. I think the height they predicted for my son, 6ft, would be average for Dutch men if you lump all ages together. I know many young guys who are taller than that. 7 ft is even tall for a Dutch guy though.

1 Like

Yes, my origins are Dutch and I’m 5’11" as I said. It’s true a lot of Dutch are tall :blush:

2 Likes

Aah yes! I just wanted to send you a message that you should come to the Netherlands, you’d be normal here. I know several women who are about your height or taller than you! :slight_smile: Funny that you have Dutch roots.

1 Like

I’d love to go to Amsterdam and to the van Gogh museum there, it’d be awesome!

My dad is from the Hague

It so bad, I’ve never been to the Van Gogh museum even! :-o I want to go, but we are all the time going to childrens museums now… I rarely visit a “real” museum. The Hague is nice. I don’t know it too well, but it seems like a nice city, and very multicultural.

1 Like