What have you recently bought?

I bought a lottery ticket and a chocolate bar

3 Likes

I just bought a balance board to help train my balance - I figure it might also help with my concentration

2 Likes

I bought a lavender vanilla wall plug for my room and it is really worth it! I also last bought a tea from Starbucks to try out my coding class. I just got my year subscription to the calm app. Maybe soon I will pay for month 1 of programming.

2 Likes

I bought a full set of 7 dragon balls but I wish I would have bought an elevation mask instead.

2 Likes

I donā€™t even know. It was cheap and had good reviews. Yes, itā€™s digital.

2 Likes

A pack of cheap smokes, a refill of Diet Coke and a couple of burgers (bogo).

1 Like

I bought a pair of shoes from AmazonšŸ˜˜

2 Likes

A couple weeks ago I bought a Tesla lighter. Itā€™s one of those fancy coil lighters! I love it. It recharges by USB. I also bought two new books by Stephen Hawking a few weeks ago. Iā€™m stuck on page 60 of Grand Design.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the book my husband read to my daughter as a bedtime story when she was tiny!

6 Likes

Cat litter, cat food, decaf coffee, four boxes of Life cereal, Bic pens, Instant dry milk, toilet paper, zinc tablets.

1 Like

A lesson.

In a fancy cool :sunglasses: arena .
Fancy because it has obstacles in it.

I riding just ground work do my neigh does not dominate me but to make me her leader and better bond and easier to work as teAm and safer and possibly cantaurā€¦

1 Like

computer desktop from hp

1 Like

I bought the next volume in my favorite manga series.

1 Like

I bought Monster Hunter World. Seems like a fun and complex game so far.

1 Like

Time. And a pillow.

Milk, bananas. 15

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.