Schizophrenia.com

What for dinner? A poll

Yeah completed my paneer butter masala… was delicious.

In Afghanisthan I think they speak Pashtun. Hindi and Urdu are very interconnected an to a lesser extent Arabic as well.

2 Likes

Yeah. That too. I’ve heard of Pashtun. Are you a linguist? I’ve tried to learn Asian languages such as Chinese yet I’ve had difficulty with using the correct pitch. I guess that’s the right word. You probably know that if you pronounce something wrong in Chinese it changes the meaning of the word.

It all sounds less than good.

1 Like

It’s ok. I just didn’t want to produce a feast. Wanted to keep it simple yesterday. I’m having leftover beef stroganoff tonight

1 Like

I love Indian food. My go-to is channa masala with garlic naan. I get them frozen at Trader Joes and it’s comparable to what I’ve had in restaurants.

2 Likes

I loooove channa Masala!!! When my son was a toddler he’d eat the crap out of that stuff.

2 Likes

I’ve tried those microwavable Indian food pouches from Amazon. They are just okay. I love Paneer though.

1 Like

I don’t know if you saw but Amazon sells Matar Paneer (peas with Paneer in a curry sauce) if you like that. I really didn’t like the other Indian food I got from Amazon. Except I got Vindaloo from a company called TastyBites. It was spicy. Pretty good. I ate it with Pita Bread. I recommend if you like spicy.

1 Like

No I am not a linguist. It just happens that I can speak three languages. Telugu hindi english.

1 Like

Very nice!!!

1 Like