What for dinner? A poll

• Chili Mac
  • Chef boy r dee spaghetti
  • Ramen noodles

0 voters

2 Likes

Chili Mac. Yum!

3 Likes

I had chili Mac for the first time yesterday! I loved it.

4 Likes

I voted chili mac. I’ve never had it homemade but it sounds delicious. I love Hamburger Helper. Is it like that but better?

3 Likes

Well to me the same. I don’t put hamburger in my chili just I guess maybe to spread my hamburger consumption out. It’s pretty tasty.

3 Likes

Do you know of a recipe for cheese sauce? I have milk and tons of cheddar, but no flour lol

Anyone?

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks @Loke. I only have 2% milk and a huge amount of sliced cheese. It seems pretty simple.

You are all that, a bag of chips, and a pickle on the side! :hugs:

2 Likes

I just googled “no flour cheese sauce”. There’s probably more recipes out there. That’s the first one that popped up.

3 Likes

Is the poll closed? I didn’t get to vote.

3 Likes

It won’t let me vote :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks @Loke.

There you go again, being wonderful. :grinning:

2 Likes

@PinCushion I reopened it if you want to vote. Sorry about that. I ended up eating chili Mac yesterday but will probably eat the runner up today.

2 Likes

I am having Paneer Butter Masala and Veg Spring roles.

3 Likes

Ooh. Yummy :yum: !!!

2 Likes

Did you eat it anytime by any chance? :smile:

2 Likes

No. Never had it but I love Indian food.

There’s an Indian food I love called Mata paneer too. It’s basically peas with paneer and Indian curry. You can get it at Amazon.com.

3 Likes

Nah chilli mac. Im having mac and cheese microwave job out the freezer later.

2 Likes

Yeah its Matar paneer. Matar is the Hindi word for peas.

2 Likes

Oh. Haha I couldn’t remember how to spell it. Have you had it? So yummy :yum:. Hindi is one language I haven’t bothered to dabble in. But I love languages though.

Urdu is basically a mixture of Hindi and Arabic and I think is spoken in Afghanistan.

1 Like