What dosage of medication are you on? (Lowest effective dose)

I take:
24mg perphenazine
100mg/mL haldol decanoate every 4 weeks
30mg duloxetine
Also gabapentin but I don’t remember the dose. I take it for a dozen different things, but one of them is anxiety.

1 Like

10mgs of zyprexa zydis wafer. I was on 7.5mg pills but the wafer to me wasn’t so effective so 10 mgs seems to work well. No 7.5mg wafer tablets out here.

300 mgs of effexor. I got off it once and came back to it because it works for me. Originally I was on like 50mgs. Now I take 300 a day and it’s cruel but does the job. Lesson learned. If your getting some relief be reluctant to change!

2 Likes

I take the lowest dose of fluanxol every two weeks. 20mg

I take a small dose of haldol every day. 2mg

I take a small dose of bromazepan (benzo) every day since Friday. 1.5mg

I am treatment responsive, and I feel better then ever. But I will eventually become rezistent to benzo so it won’t last. Maybe a ad will help a couple of month from now

1 Like

From Portugal. I started invega yesterday and i had dystonia (oculogyric Crisis). Then a took akineton. I’ll keep taking it, let’s ser…

1 Like

I am on

Amisulpride 800mg
Diazepam prn up to 40mg
Lorazepam prn 1mgx3 max per day

I need sleeping pills but Zopiclone and Zolpidien don’t work for me, so I have given up on them :frowning:

I am on 100mg of paliperidone injection. Also I take 200mg of sertraline once per day.

1 Like

263 mg of Trevicta (Invega Trinza) I wanted to try the lowest dose but the pdoc didnt let me.

Im playing with it…was on 0.6mg haldol, then 3mg plus 25mg seroquel prn for a few days because of issues, now 1.5mg. Hope to get back to 1mg, which is the dose i used for 1.5years with more or less successful results.

I take 6 mg invega orally everyday, which is about 180 mg a month I think. It works the best out of every antipsychotic I’ve tried.

200 abilify, just need a maintaining dose, they were over medicating me and had to fight to get it to that. Works for me, rather be a bit on edge and awake than over medicated for me. I’m sure it might not work for everyone

2 Likes

I take 200mg abilify maintena injection every 4 weeks and 600mg seroquel daily, I am transitioning to only be taking the seroquel.

1 Like

234mg Invega Sustenna, just now moved to every 3 weeks.
Risperdone 2mg x2 a day if I have breakthrough symptoms.
100mg lactimal but I stopped it after feeling flat.

1 Like

4.5 mg Vraylar a day.

1 Like

62.5mg of clozapine
10mg of lexapro

1 Like

400 mg zuclopenthuxiol deconate each 14 days(depot injection)
50 mg seroquel XR at night
4 mg melatonin at night
50 mg naltrexone morning
20 mg Lexapro morning

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.