What do you wish for christmas

My mom is getting my the xbox series x, im so happy i dont have to pay for it, she only getting it if pay her 200 dollars a month for the water bill. is this fair. but what do you guys want for christmas let me know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I only pay £14.60 a month for water…

Anyways, I don’t want anything but a nice christmas dinner!

2 Likes

yea how much is that in us dollars.

A quiet day at home with my wife and daughter, some good food, and no parents in sight or earshot.

2 Likes

i asked for an IU flag for my front porch, a beard trimmer, and a sweatsuit. last year mom and dad got me a treadmill, asked for it, but didn’t expect to receive it.

1 Like

A global Covid vaccine :wink:

5 Likes

who doesnt right, when they coming out with that. jesus. we need it soon.

2 Likes

I have no idea tbh though I do think I read in BBC they are hoping for Spring to Summer 2021…if my memory serves me correct

1 Like

I hope so, we need it so bad. I want it to go back to normal soon. I just pray.

I don’t know, like 20$ maybe a month?

Your water is very expensive. Ours is too but we usually have 5 people in the house now so more showers, more dishes, more laundry and more consumption of water

what thats all omg.

I don’t wish anything for Christmas. I want to learn programming and get a job

2 Likes

yea me too, i want to work in the future.

1 Like

A Sennheiser gaming headset. The same as my friend. I recommended it for him and he bought it eventhought I have none lol

1 Like

I will not buy Xbox or ps5 it will not bring happiness

I shower and don’t take baths.

My dishwasher is small and always set to eco

The washing machine I use 1 or 2 times a week

Guessing you have a lot of people in your house?

Just a nice dinner with kid and dad. No presents needed.

1 Like

Well, I want some more movies, other than that some time with family

1 Like

I just wish I had my credit cards paid off, so I guess I would like cash for Christmas. The best gift would be for my landlord to complete my housing assistance recertification. I turned my paperwork in August 5th, but she hasn’t done it yet. My assistance runs out December 1st, so please get it done.

3 Likes