What do you think of new phone?

Instead of buying iPhone every year I got this so I can afford to get a new one every year what say https://oneplus.net/uk/3

I bought me my first cell phone in my life in August…this year…and it was an iPhone SE- because I take more photos than I make/receive calls.
Tho I’ve got a “boneyard” full of old cell carcass (bodies)
from all the ones my 1st hubby bought me, I’ve used many, but my interest in them is mainly pictures and messaging.

If the phone you like isn’t going to put you in the poor house, it can be justified.
It just always seems like an awful lot of money for something that gets outdated the moment you unwrap the box.

1 Like

I never really liked I phone but one plus is good but I stick with Motorola

SonyEricsson and Symbian OS phone are gone. Is that true?

And Grandpa 77nick77 puts in his teeth, cackles loudly, and says, “Wow, I remember in the old days we used to walk ten miles through chest-high snow to get to school and everybody had rotary phones that needed to be dialed, and the mouthpiece was on a cord attached to the base”.

3 Likes

Ha, good one…

1 Like

I think there is speed-dial…but may be not. :question:

1 Like

I didn’t remember so I looked it up on Wikipedia. Yes, speed dialing on phones was around as early as the 1970’s.

1 Like

They didn’t even have 911 when I was young…

You just stuck your head out of the bathroom window and yelled, “HEY! MY A$$ IS ON FIRE!!”

Eventually a nosy neighbour would hear you and come to your aid.

4 Likes

That happen to me four times in two weeks when I was 18 back in the seventies!
One neighbor shouted out, “Good for you a-hole”.
Another neighbor yelled, “Shut up you’re disturbing my nap”
And the other two pervert neighbors asked if they could watch.

2 Likes