What do you do on

… Your really bad days where u can’t be asked to apply any effort.
I’m talking about the whoooole day.
For example for me, today:
Cancel volunteering
I lie in my bed and browse the forum. Eat. Sleep. Browse the forum. Eat. Sit downstairs and be silly with my brother whilst friends is on. Eat sweets. Comfort myself by hiding in my room doing nothing but reading the forum. Enjoy the mess of my room in a strange way I like how it reflects my current state of mind. Message someone on WhatsApp for a bit. Feel sad for myself that I can’t continue a relationship :frowning: with a guy. But I hope to get over it.

5 Likes

I had a really bad day today and it was like that the whole day. I just spent most of it on this forum.

3 Likes

For me I just mentally try and prepare myself for ‘tomorrow’ - a fresh start. Also try not to be too hard on yourself - EVERYONE has these days

1 Like

Sounds like my typical day.

1 Like

I nap and take little stabs at things, dishes, laundry, not to much

2 Likes

Ok. I can’t even muster the energy for washing up a single plate on these days. I just can’t be asked.

1 Like

You can do it @anon90843118 :smiley:

What is your favourite Friends episode btw!?

1 Like

I don’t have bad days. I’m happy every day. I just have some days that I prefer over others. I love the days that I don’t have to do anything or go anywhere. Those days I live for.

2 Likes

Nope not on a day like today lol.
Well I always remember the one with Brad Pitt being a good one and I like how phoebe hugs him at the end and says I’ve always wanted to do this.
Do u remember? What about you?

1 Like

Haha yea that’s a good one! When Brad pit screams yams :rofl: I really like the one where Ross and Joey nap hehe. Which reminds me I got go to bed soon!

Do you watch friends a lot? I used to be addicted to it lol

1 Like

Yea back in the days I did. Now my brother likes watching it so sometimes I join him downstairs.
Gnite!

1 Like

I’m having a depressed day today. I took a shower this morning fed the cats and tried to gather the eggs but the chicken was sitting on them. That’s it.

Otherwise I was lying down. Now I’m on this forum

4 Likes

I don’t really have bad schizophrenia days but my depression sometimes gets to me. I usually watch tv on Amazon Prime because that’s all I got.

2 Likes

Yeah I used to watch it with my cousins back in the day after school lol. Those were the days!

Night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon @Loke - take care. Sometimes all I do is take care of my dog and not much else. It feels rubbish but there’s always tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thank you …

2 Likes

You have chickens :confused: haha jk my mom used to talk about getting them but living in a townhouse I think the neighbours would not appreciate it XD

1 Like

@anon92887483. Hello, well they’re actually my dad’s chickens. I live on his farm adjacent to him and it’s my job to gather the eggs every day. Today the chicken was sitting on her eggs tho and I didn’t want to get pecked to death

3 Likes

I take care of my dog and browse the forum. On my bad days I have some focus to read posts. But not enough to watch a two hour long movie or anything. So I’m mostly just sitting and a couple of walks in with the dog. I’m glad I have her to keep me occupied. She is a handful and in everything at this puppy age.

1 Like

@Loke Do u like farming…!!!

1 Like