What do you do for fun?

Me and my girlfriend is at a stand still — it feels more like killing time together rather than having fun

What are some things we can do for fun that are low on cash???

5 Likes

Build a fort and watch a movie in it with some nice snacks :tent:

14 Likes

You can watch baseball.

3 Likes

Play cards… ¹⁵⁵⁵

Shoot some pool

2 Likes

Last year I got a AMC movie pass with someone that was 20 bucks a month, and we made a point to see a movie together on it every week during the summer. Not sure if that counts as low cost though. Maybe comb through Tubi and Pluto for free stuff, some of it is actually really good.

3 Likes

You can go to the library and rent movies there. Typically the library has a really good selection of DVDs and other media.

Grab some ice cream or coffee at Micky D’s afterwards.

6 Likes

https://www.discover.com/online-banking/banking-topics/13-ways-to-have-fun-without-spending-money/

1 Like

A picnic is always nice also camping

1 Like

I don’t know what city you live in but type in the search bar on your computer;

“25 (or 30 or 50) free fun things to do in (name of your city).”

You will find places to go and things to do that are specific to your city.

1 Like

Sports. Go to a place with a field or court and fling the ball around. Tennis, hoops, frisbee, soccer, baseball (catch). Bring some food and have a picnic after. A good way to spend a afternoon.

3 Likes

I guess take in a movie but that’s not really cheap so I d k.

You can make smart ass remarks on a forum. I know someone who does that alot.

1 Like

I don’t know your budget, but even 10$ can stretch pretty far at most thrift stores. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Walk outdoors. Fly my drone. Do photography. Cook. Play with my pussy (cat!). Run my online station. Listen to music. Ride my eScooter. Watch anime on Crunchyroll. Write. Play games with the fam fam. Nap. Read. Chillax in my yard. Play retro video games. Go for the odd cruise in Vlad the Impala. Paddle board. Fly my kites. Play keyboard and keytar.

There is more, but those are the big ones.

@Ninjastar gonna make you pay for that!

:scream:

4 Likes

I may or may not have have been referring to myself on that one. I claim plausible deniability.

1 Like

Find different nature trails around your region to walk on, go to different museums, go to your local college fine arts performances…

1 Like

Ahem. You are smart. The arse part is someone else. (Avoids looking in mirror.)

2 Likes

I see you’re a man of culture.

2 Likes