What did you do today?

I went to get my tires changed and sat waiting room for about an hour, which I normally wouldn’t do.

There was about 8 people.

I usually go to the nearest Tim Hortons and sit there for 15 minutes after I finish my coffee.

Did you do anything interesting today?

7 Likes

I cancelled my piano lesson and slept all day instead, because I woke too early this am. (Which I do all the time.) Now I’m on the phone making business calls. And, I’m thinking of making a pot of decaf. coffee. Yes, I think I’ll do that.

5 Likes

Oh I just altered the orbital path of the earth so now the northern hemisphere will get some summer. No big deal. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I went to the day treatment, to the grocery with my father and grandmother and changed the top of my wc…

2 Likes

Thanks I could use some sun :joy:

5 Likes

08:00 had breakfast and drank my meds and went back to bed.
12:00 had lunch and went back to bed
14:00 took a bath and went back to bed
17:00 fill up my car. Bought some bananas and biscuits at the supermarket
17:30 visit my dad.
18:30 bought me dinner take away
19:00 till know.21:15. Whatsapp chat with my friends.
21:15 I’m going to sleep now

1 Like

I didn’t did anything interesting today 9 hours at work … drawing … shower …food … reading your posts

2 Likes

I downloaded the April 2018 Windows 10 update and installed it on my Surface Pro 4. It was a 4GB download and required and hour to install.

3 Likes

I’m at work now. I sit in front of a computer screen for 7 hours. I can barely stand it, but I don’t know what else to do. I’m kind of stuck.

Later I will go to therapy.

3 Likes

I worked for 44 minutes today. Not much to do this week. I logged 8 hours on my timesheet though. Used to be too paranoid to do that last time I had a similar job. My rate of pay is $400 per day. So today I made $400 for 44 minutes of work. Too bad it’s only part time.

Tomorrow I think I will go and get a Thai massage.

Did a lot of nothing today.

2 Likes

I did a few chores, then I went out with my family and bought some ramen and anti-frizz cream for my hair; after that, we went to the local park and I walked around the track there several times.

Currently trying my best not to succumb to my daily depressive spiral I tend to experience around this time.

2 Likes

I went to work then came home, then someone called with more work so went back to work, now I’m at home relaxing

1 Like

I did a thing!!!

8 Likes

My aid came today and so I bathed , then a visit from my nurse. I was having such a good breathing day, i put on my portable, I drove to the bank to deposit money in my daughters acct so she could buy groceries. she’s in another state. It was a beautiful day out an I felt halfway human today. good day.

4 Likes

Does anyone know of good meetings to go to in California?

1 Like

I went to the bank paid bills put money on my prepaid card to order hornworms from rainbow mealworms. Went out to eat with my mother in law and she took me to Ollie’s where she bought me k cups of really strong coffee. We bought 4 cups of superworms at Petco they didn’t ring one up so we got 1 free and i bought night crawlers for Jasper.

When i got home i started laundry

1 Like

I just play games on my smartphone.

1 Like

Bed after midnight due to homework
Woke up after 5 AM, went to work for 7 AM
After work at 5 PM, gym at 6, got a migraine, came home early from exercise
Now surfing the net and relaxing

1 Like

Up at 5 am with the alarm which I’ve been beating lately. Did 9,000 steps walking early. Went shopping with the parents for some furniture. I’ve just redone my bedroom and have some decent cheap storage. Had a forty minute nap before lunch…chilling on the internet this afternoon!

3 Likes

I stayed up until the wee hours finishing a major school project.
I woke up at noon, did weightlifting, shopping, and got gas for the car.
My bridesmaid dress came in today; it looks cute!

2 Likes