What d0 u do when someone doesn't like you

what do u do?..

5 Likes

I dont like them back lol

3 Likes

i take it in my sriide

I really don’t care

4 Likes

What do you do when someone ignore s you?

1 Like

i don’’’’’'t care in fairness

2 Likes

I lift my heel and leave town.

I used to be such a sensitive person but now I am a cynical, selfish ole bast*rd so I could care less if people like me or not.

:joy:

2 Likes

Ignore them and keep going

2 Likes

I taser them. Then get a restraining order.

3 Likes

I don’t complain about it.

2 Likes

Usually? Cry lol

2 Likes

Put a condom on their doorknob.

Lol!

Nah, I just don’t care.

You can’t please everybody. Some people have opinions about every dumb thing.

3 Likes

Usually I don’t care lol. It’s not so bad to not be liked.

1 Like

Maybe they do like you but don’t know how to socialize?

1 Like

IDK. I’ve never run into anyone who doesn’t like me.

2 Likes

Made some threads about it, idk really it depends who doesn’t like me,and how they treat me for not liking me, and why they don’t like me.

Sometimes there’s maybe a good reason why people may not like me

2 Likes

I should let it be, since ppl are free to dislike. We aren’t robots.

2 Likes

I look at the reason why. If they dislike me for a valid reason, and that reason is something I am willing to put effort into changing, I cry about it a whole bunch and then work on changing that behavior. If I don’t think they have a good reason, I mostly just try to let it go.

4 Likes

Yes! Exactly. I just avoid them and have as little to do with them as possible. Life is too short to nurse petty grievances.

1 Like

I try really hard, go out of my way, to not being myself. To being someone else. Although Who is really myself? I lost my identity a while ago. Usually people like the “real me” but I lost sense of who that was a long time ago.

But when I play my part well like an actor on stage , people like “me”. But part of my role is to be lousy at being myself. I guess my schizophrenia causes lousy acting in this drama called life.

Well thats how I see it :sob:

3 Likes

What’s wrong with someone not liking you? We all struggle with anger or jealousy or pride. Which I suppose can tempt us to hate another. No one’s perfect so well always be tempted to not like some people. Nothing you can do about it

Also on top of that there’s 4 different types of personalities. And you’ll always prefer the people who are like you (or perhaps the opposite group because they balance you out [air,fire,water,earth])

Birds of a feather flock together. So we’ll usually like particular people more so people will always have preference for a certain type of person.

Even if a person were born who was perfect he would still be hated by some. Perhaps more.

3 Likes