What d0 u do when someone doesn't like you

That some real stuff bro.Everyone struggles with this bro you not alone. The real you is still in there he just needs strengthening. Being a saint means to be yourself.

2 Likes

Thanks @ThePoet youre a real good support to have :wink:

2 Likes

So true. I mean there were people who hated the Beatles, or John Kennedy or Marylyn Monroe.

If they have people who hate them, then what chance do we have?

3 Likes

Plus, thereā€™s a lot of people out there who donā€™t like anyone. You just have to avoid them.

3 Likes

Hmm. . .

People Either Like Me Or Hate Me. ā€˜Fear And Loathing In Las Vegasā€™ I Presume. . .

Before Katy Perry Released That One Video. Which Is Fun, Helpful, And Amazing. . .

I Have Been Discarded By My Family Because I Am Not A Sick Freak. . .

And Because I Enjoy, And Love Music. Maybe Also Because I Am A Decent Musician. . .

But!, I Wouldnā€™t Really Know Because I Donā€™t Go Around Boasting Like A Clown. . .

Usually Share What I Know During My Studies If Asked, And People Seems To Accept It. . .

My Family Is Completely Irrational, Out Of Their Minds, And Purely Filthy. . .

Donā€™t Feel Bad, I Didnā€™t Know Either. Too Busy Trying To Erase It From Existence Myself. . .

Hmm.

Which Band Is Better Than Radiohead?.

There Isnā€™t One. And Whatā€™s Laughable Is Mention Country Music And They Melt. . .

Makes Absolutely No Sense. . .

I Wonder How Many People In My Family Have Lied About My Life, And Who I Am. . .

We Shall See Soon, Hopefully, As T00L Has Said, ā€˜Iā€™m Getting Bored, Iā€™m Getting Boredā€™!. . .

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

Move onā€¦ I used to worry about itā€¦ I donā€™t anymoreā€¦

1 Like

Depends on who. If itā€™s a loved one, I try to fix it. If it an acquaintance, I avoid them. If itā€™s anyone else I just carry on and try not to think of it.

1 Like

Live my best life and enjoy myself.

That shite drives them crazy, yo.

4 Likes

I sign up for american idol. Jk.

1 Like

I think there are more than 4 personalities. There are 12 zodiac signs. And even these are different depending when in the month they are born. Also thereā€™s a theory that people born in even numbered years(1990,92,94) are yang(energetic, outgoing) while people born in uneven years are more yin (calm, secluded, less energetic). If a person is born early or late in the year they might show more tendencies towards both properties.

One is not better than the other, itā€™s all about balance of life.

1 Like

I bi-ch about it.

2 Likes

Depends on how I know someone doesnā€™t like me. I might think in turns of hypocrisy like if I am not liking someone for the same reason.

2 Likes

I avoid them.

And avoid thinking about them.

1 Like

My neighbor does not even say hello to me. Do I care? No, I donā€™t. She is one less person to worry about. You canā€™t control the way people think. I donā€™t waste my time thinking about how others dislike me. I care about me. That is enough!

2 Likes

Get on with life and not think about it a second more than it deserves. There will always be people who donā€™t like you, and that isnā€™t worth exerting energy over. Just remain cordial, and thatā€™s that.

2 Likes

Ä°n my country if someone doesn t like you it can be dangerous.that why i look at for reason why he/she doesn t like me and try to fix the problem.but if i were live in civilized country probably i wouldn t give a ā€¦k i guess.but usually people neutral to me.so i never have a problem with people.

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to throw myself off a cliff if someone doesnā€™t like me what can you do

2 Likes

I take it pretty hard sometimes bc i try my best and some people just hate

2 Likes

I do too. I find it difficult when people donā€™t like me.

But of course they are allowed to not like me

1 Like

I think thereā€™s different people types. And we happen to mesh more with some than others. Itā€™s just a fact of life. Like for example I may prefer choc mint ice cream over strawberry ice cream. And my neighbour may prefer strawberry ice cream. Itā€™s not a cause for war. I donā€™t thinkā€¦? Itā€™s just some people can relate more to others than others and such.

So Iā€™m not talking about dislike, but rather feeling closer to some than others. Bit off topic, sorryā€¦

1 Like