What could be the strenghts of being a Sz compared to the normal people?

Do you think there are any?

Being an indipendent person and a stronger one that knows how to deal with a harsh life.

6 Likes

Nothing other than having empathy toward disability and mental illness which is nothing in this world.

2 Likes

Learning to face adversity and move past it towards success.

2 Likes

My delusions are better than any normie I’ve ever met.

4 Likes

@77nick77 Plot twist: your delusions are a delusion.

1 Like

That makes sense, I must be delusional because my delusions are delusional. What a great insight!

4 Likes

I hope you know I was joking d000d.

3 Likes

Of course. And I was joking back.

1 Like

Creativity, uniqueness, and the fact that we can talk about strange things without being judged as much as others

3 Likes

Originally came here to say this.

1 Like

To say what? I didn’t understand

1 Like

What I quoted of your post.

1 Like

Yeah well this disease causes some inappropriate thoughts by what we consider normal people, but I think it may help later on down the road to purify your thoughts

2 Likes

after getting this disease I think everything ells is easy. Going to war, climbing a mountain. Beeing in a gas chamber.

1 Like

We are genuinely authentic

It makes us more mentally tough.

2 Likes

I became more empathetic. Also it intestified my synesthesia as well.

i don’t know any strengths really, maybe that we will be more empathic towards other people with MI.

2 Likes

We, at least most of us, are very tolerant. If you have the experience, or have dealt with people who have had a ‘mental llness’(I think SZ is physical, because it isn’t really a mood or personality disorder), then I think it makes you a more tolerant and open minded person. It helps to think on both sides of the road

1 Like