What can I do with Adobe premiere for blog type videos?

All I know how to do is add effects, add transitions, text, and add music

What else can I do?

You can probably do video overlays. Like put yourself in a box in the corner while another video palys in the background.

I’m assuming if it’s adobe their is probably a lot you can do.

Good thinking, actually crossed my mind before

1 Like

Talk to your pdoc since it’s an Unusual belief? All jokes aside might help to move it to one of the other board tbh. Just click the pencil thing up the top by the title and you can change from there.

I meant to put it under creativity. Stupid safari browser is bad for this site

1 Like

Moved to Creativity. No worries. :wink:

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

1 Like

What are you trying to do with it? Specifically I mean. And do you already have the software?

Just philosophical thoughts. Maybe expanding on ideas from books I somewhat read. Pretty random. This is just for fun. Something to fill my time Something had the software but I canceled my subscription. Put up few effects and some text in a series of a few clips with transitions. That’s as far as I got. Gonna try that idea about putting my self in the corner of the video and have another video playing or something like this with me making commentary

Premiere will do a lot of more post production editing. You’d be fine with using it. If you got another subscription would it be just for Premiere or the whole CC? Other apps will give you the ability to do a lot more - really cool stuff, but it doesn’t sound like that’s what you’re going for.

I am not sure how it works pricing wise, but there are other ways to record things. Screen capture type programs might work well for you. If you are trying to splice a bunch of things together, edit, shave off time, etc. then Premiere will help you more.