I made a music video

Hey guys I have a rough cut for a music video I made today for my last song. It’s pretty rough but Im happy with it kinda haha thanks for watching I would appreciate any feedback

@zwolfgang @leafy @Loke @LittleMissSlothy @Bowens @everhopeful @Cragger @anon97970229 @sweldon001 @DetunedGuitar

25 Likes

@Blossom @san_pedro @Twialine

2 Likes

It’s pretty cool but if it was me I might have the end looking up at that beautiful sky and just have it fade out instead of just black out but it was really good and the music is good too! I like it!

4 Likes

That was really cool man. The fades were great. What software did you use?

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I tried haha it was my first attempt at videography and video editing so it’s a modest attempt. Thanks!

2 Likes

I actually tried a few free ones and found the best free one was shotcut. I didn’t wanna pay money so I used that program. It does crash a bit but luckily has auto save so…. Overall it’s good mostly just when you import videos

1 Like

@ThePoet it looks great just how I would finish it but it looks good up to you how you wanna do it!

1 Like

Hmmm that’s a good idea. If I end up finishing it (I’m pretty lazy lol) then I might do that! Thanks for the suggestion I think it’s a good idea

1 Like

I wonder if they have a Mac version. I might have a look

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Almost Like An Environmentally Poetic Version Of, ALPOKO DON’s~ ‘GET MY PAYPA DOG’.

Very Nice!.

Can’t Wait For PHASE 2 (!!!).

2 Likes

Cool dude. Doesn’t Mac come with iMovie?

1 Like

Haha thanks bro!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not sure. All I ever used my iMac for is recording music. I’ve never ventured into video before. I imagine you’re right, it probably comes with something

1 Like

Oh true I was wondering because if I’m going to buy a video editing software for $150 then I might as well spend the money upgrading to a Mac and get iMovie for free. I know iPhones get the iMovie app free but ofcourse it’s not as good

1 Like

wow, I like your song and your voice and your video was really cool.

3 Likes

u have potential brosky … I like it…

2 Likes

I liked it. Very nicely done. @ThePoet

1 Like

Awesome man! It’s really cool to see you rap and move on film. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For some reason your flow and rhyme style resembles capital STEEZ great video and song!

1 Like

Very cool. Sounds good and quality is up there.

1 Like