What book are you reading?

I’m reading The Alchemist and next up Food Of the gods by terence mckenna i’m interested

2 Likes

Sz.com

It’s a collaborative thing

4 Likes

Harcombe diet book

1 Like

I’m re-reading Good Omens and some of my favorite Terry Pratchett.

Sir Terry passed away this week… Alzheimer’s. He was an amazing author. I sure will miss him.

3 Likes

oh yeah my co-worker told me about him passing away and suggested that book. RIP.

1 Like

I’m reading 3 books currently. One is on dolphins, one is on emotions and one is a collection of short essays on what scientists think the public should or shouldn’t be worried about.

1 Like

I didn’t hear that, that is sad.

I might dust off my copy of Good Omens and read once more also out of respect.

2 Likes

Noooo!! Not Terry Pratchett! That’s highly depressing. I love his books…Good Omens was my favorite…

2 Likes

Right now I’m reading a book called “Finding Your Writer’s Voice”. It’s interesting and informative. But mostly I have been watching documentaries on Youtube. I just watched one about nanotechnology and quantum computers. It was kind of dry, but it was interesting in a boring sort of way.

i am reading a book called the story of us. it is a real good romance novel.

1 Like

if your prone to delusions, dont read it , anyway im reading ‘dr sleep’ by stephen king. its the sequel to the shining , but as I said , it could be triggering.

All these people shine to me. Or maybe I just shine. Any case they’re not foreign to it.

1 Like

Last book I read was “the agony and the ecstacy” by irving stone. haven’t been able to read since then.

Her Mad Hatter (Kingdom Series) by Marie Hall just about finished with it.

Takes Alice in Wonderland into adulthood…no evil queen mentioned so far, it’s just been Alice & the hatter…and the white rabbit who lead Alice to Wonderland. The author created a new character in the story and I really enjoy it, there is adult content in the book (as it’s meant as kind of erotica/romance genre).

Also reading Catholic new American bible when I don’t know what else to read…only up to halfway through the exodus, but I seemed to have lost my place on what chapter of the Exodus I was last on…I’m challenging myself to read the whole bible on my own…don’t know why just something I want to do.

1 Like

I am reading tons of journal articles about prejudice, discrimination, stigma, and psychoeducation. Some of them intersect. I just read and outlined a book “Social psychology of prejudice”. It was interesting but a little drawn out.

Up next is Infidel, about a former Muslim woman.

1 Like

Only glucose tabs and prunes on my table. I ordered the inner child book that csummers suggested.

2 Likes

I’m reading the story of Motley Crue by all four band members.

Prelude to dune: House Corrino

Dewey, the small town Library Cat who touched the World, by Vicki Myron. So sweet!