What are your favorite quotes?

Mine are: stupidity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results each time.

If God hands you lemons, buy some vodka and have a party!

3 Likes

“Hell hath no fury like a woman born.”

(it’s an original)

2 Likes

I don’t understand this nick. Are you gay?

I used to say the original quote to certain angry male voices, it seemed to â– â– â– â–  with their frail sense of identity.

But I do like yours @77nick77 , a nice twist.

No. You mean you’ve never heard that saying before?

If the fool would persist in his folly, he would become wise.

3 Likes

put me in the mood for a cola lol

i think i could make a nice quote…

there is no rock bottom…not even in the deepest reaches of hell…its just emptiness all the way :frowning:

what do you think?

I couldnt think of a quote so made one up lol

1 Like

My favourite quote of all time is…

"Everyone is born with a gift, and there would be one less colour in the Rainbow without you"

(Of course I just quoted myself. When ya got it, wear it like a tattoo!) :wink:

2 Likes

That kind of sums up how my last date went.

3 Likes

idk why but it makes me think of the late great Stephen Hawkings, idk if this is a good thing or a bad thing lol

Don’t knock masturbation. It’s having sex with somebody you love

3 Likes

“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” ― Albert Einstein
“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” ― Keith Richards
“Without music, life would be a mistake” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
“The only truth is music.” ― Jack Kerouac
“Where words fail, music speaks.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
“Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.” ― Victor Hugo
“A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.” ― Leopold Stokowski
“Music . . . can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable.” ― Leonard Bernstein
“I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things.” ― Tom Waits
“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between.” ― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

6 Likes

I believe it’s ;

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results each time.”

From far cry 3!

@far_cry0

4 Likes

If I waited until I love myself to masturbate it would be such a dry spell longer and dryer than the Sahara Desert.

3 Likes

The upside of masturbation is that my pen!s doesn’t ask me to cuddle afterwards. :wink:

3 Likes

Mine does…

4 Likes

My favorite quote is

You have emotions. They don’t have you.

It reminds me that I am still in control of my own reactions.

3 Likes

so you can talk about masturbation but my quote is illegal? double standards man

quote by… you guys suck :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Those who can’t do, teach. And those who can’t teach, teach gym.

3 Likes

a wise man will teach, a foolish man will act

:slight_smile:

1 Like