What are your favorite quotes?

If you’re going through hell keep going.

• Winston Churchill
2 Likes

tha is a favourite of mine @anon64158233 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was ready with it but didn’t chime in right away. Then you and Nick both mentioned “hell” in your quotes so I had to! Sounds like a common theme among us!

1 Like

your lucky it wasn’t deleted, i made a quote and some heartless person deleted it :confused: sucks

1 Like

reach for the stars, no, aim for beyond the stars, because you never know what you might find

my glass is neither half full nor half empty, it is positively overflowing, an outpouring of my heart

listen to the wind, listen to the trees blowing in the wind and when the wind is not blowing…Listen :slight_smile:

I could do this all day haha

From my wife. We were watching 60 Minutes and she asks me, “How long is this show?”

I got a good laugh out of that one. Still do.

3 Likes

Truth Is a Pathless Land - J. Krishnamurti

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened to us.–Helen Keller

2 Likes

"It may come but it will pass. "

From the band sisters of mercy in their song Flood I

"Must… Crush… Capitalism! "

Lenin in The Simpsons

2 Likes

" Life is what happens when you make other plans"- pretty much describes my existence!

6 Likes

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

3 Likes

If you’re crazy when your litlle when you grow up you just play. It work better in my language

I am gonna steal that one @rogueone

1 Like

No worries…I stole it off of John Lennon…He apparently stole it off of someone else…I forget the story!

Everybody is inspiring from others

One of my favorite quotes by SzAdmin

1 Like

“To know yourself, is to be at peace”

• genji shimada

“I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are”

• mewtwo
2 Likes

And don’t forget the wise words that led him to that conclusion

“Mew. Mew mew mew. Mew mew mew mew. Mew.”

• Mew
2 Likes

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2 Likes

“If you think this universe is bad; You should see some of the others.” - Philip K. Dick :rofl:

3 Likes