What are you making for dinner?

I’m making this rice thingy. It’s ground turkey, sauteed bell peppers and onions, marinara sauce, diced tomatoes and rice. I can’t wait. I’m so hungry. What are you having?

3 Likes

Your dinner sounds so healthy and delicious. I had a few pieces of pizza and a small serving of vanilla yogurt topped with walnuts.

1 Like

haha i had a slice of cheddar cheese for dinner tonight. but i ate a big lunch.

1 Like

I skipped lunch

1 Like

I had spaghetti for dinner. :spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti:

1 Like

I had a supreme pizza for my dinner. It was really good!

1 Like

I had lasagna and Greek rolls (feta cheese and spinach).

1 Like

Just a hotdog on a bun and cheese crackers. I’ve just about run out of food. I ordered groceries, and they will be delivered Saturday morning.

3 Likes

Tuna casserole I made this morning and a bowl of barbeque beans. And a piece of carmel candy.

1 Like

I had a microwave burrito.

1 Like

Sizzle steak. Really thin steak strips. Cooking that with egg and some store bought potato salad and coleslaw for dad. I’m going to have a steak sandwich with salad, cheese on long bread stick bread.

1 Like

I fry potatoes in oil with garlic and onions, then add browned ground beef drained. I use ketchup. My stepmother used to make it. But I can’t eat it anymore. I’m sticking to the blood type diet.

1 Like

I am drinking tap water :grin:

2 Likes

I made burgers last night.

1 Like

What’s your blood type? I’m AB negative. I found the blood type diet to be very interesting.

I’m A+. I think it is a helpful diet.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.