Carry on lesson 4 pixel…

Do u have ambien with u…led…

Done. Passed this unit, but the final was tougher than expected:

Gonna try to sleep. 'Nite all.

:sleeping_bed:

1 Like

Nearly 100%…++++ best wishes

Have a nice sleep…

I just woke up. And im so amazed …i had 8 hours of sleep and its so hard to wake up…its not normal.

1 Like

I’m gonna bake and listen to music…

I love Chet Baker too! Have you heard his piece, “Almost Blue”? Amazing!

1 Like

Yassss! He’s my favorite trumpet player

Just listening to music with my cat in my lap, waiting for it to be late enough to go to bed. I figure I have another two hours or so to kill.

1 Like

I just finished cleaning my apt.

Have to eat dinner because latuda won’t work unless 350 calories on up.

1 Like

Just waiting until I’m tired enough to sleep. Listening to music. I have like no hobbies

2 Likes

Vaping and drinking coffee. Need to take a shower this morning. Not looking forward to that.

I want to find a vape but idk what to look for…can you help?

1 Like

There is a good vape by smok called the smok alien. The kit will come with some coils which you need to change regularly.

Also a good brand of juice which you can probably buy online is suicide bunny.

If you are having problems with either of those. I highly recommend totally wicked as a starting point. Type totally wicked in the search engine and go to their website. They will have a link to their e cigarettes and maybe look at their starter kits (their juice is also good)

1 Like

Thanks I really appreciate this!

1 Like

I’m currently listening to Thelonious Monk Straight, No Chaser good album so far. Today is my first day going off ciggarretes so wish me luck.

Good luck!!! I don’t think I can ever quit smoking!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.