What are you doing today

I’m dropping my sister off, she’s leaving town for a couple days. Then I’m going to the Chiropractor for an adjustment. Then I’m going shopping at JcPenney for some last minute gifts at Sephora for my daughter (I have store credit) Then maybe some grocery shopping. What will you do today?

4 Likes

Going to work, wish I could stay home

4 Likes

Made Little LED some blueberry muffin pancakes for breakfast, need to work on a grocery list for vacation, also a menu and grocery list for next week, finalize packing lists, might steam mop the floors if I have the energy, was thinking about going for a roll/walk later but I’m feeling pretty dizzy and nauseous so probably not.

2 Likes

I’m taking it easy.
I might go to a group for psychosis people later in the evening but I’m not sure yet cos I’m feeling demotivated. Last time I went I couldn’t connect with anyone but that was like a year ago

2 Likes

I’m heading over to my mom’s, it’s computer day and helping with the housework, errands, yardwork, Dr’s appts, refills, grocery shopping, or whatever she needs done.
I should go more than just once a week- and usually do, but lately it’s all I can manage.

2 Likes

Heya leaf. I’m home today. Got some chores to get myself into, maybe play a game. Might nap.

Cold, rainy. Not a whole lot on a llamas agenda, never a whole lot

1 Like

I saw my pdoc in the morning.
We raised the dose of clozapine back at 200mg.
Not big dose. We talked for an hour

2 Likes

I have a doctors appointment at 3 to switch meds. A bit nervous but we will see how it goes. I also have some homework and a christmas party at like 5 so like always I have a full day

1 Like

@Leaf
Finish sending Christmas cards, send fax to transportation company, check mail, turn books in, and get more…

Whoop whoop!

1 Like

@JustTrish you are adorable Whoop whoop!!!

1 Like

im applying for a job today. it pays $20/hr with a 2k sign on bonus. it’s pretty similar work to what I’ve done in the past, but pays much better, it’s like a Walmart shipping warehouse in northern Kentucky. I don’t think I will get hired with my 6 year work history gap, but you never know, so im going to go ahead and apply. it would be about an hour commute each way, but it would be worth it for that money. I will also apply for some jobs that are closer, which pay about $14-$15/hr here in Indiana. full time work.

1 Like

Sounds like a sweet opportunity.

1 Like

got my injection today. Let’s see…I got a wall staring marathon from 2 til 9…then meds then bed then wash (but like…not actually) and repeat.

2 Likes

lol that’s funny

Well, ty very much. I’m in a really good place right now. Whoop whoop

2 Likes

Today I worked out and cleaned the floors. Tonight I’m making dinner. That’s about it

1 Like

Well, I for one love the positive vibes

1 Like

Today,

I’m resting.

Yesterday was hella busy and so I’m taking it easy.

Doing a little laundry and cleaning up the kitchen, but nothing serious.

Just enjoying watching The First 48 while my mother in law sleeps,

When she’s awake we have to watch Food Network.

1 Like

My friend and I went to Germany to stock up on cheap soda, now I’m shopping the ingredients for a cake :smile:

1 Like

I think its crazy you can just go to another country. But then I remembered I drove to another state the other day to pick up vape juice lmao

1 Like