What are good one liners to pick up a woman

If your idea of how to behave is to undermine and insult in order to manipulate women into being more vulnerable to you, we already were enemies. Anyone who deliberately treats another person like that is so low that there is no point in communicating with them.

Please refrain from ever replying to me, mentioning me, or messaging me again.

2 Likes

Oh man, I love xkcd. And I :heart: you too.

1 Like

I think @danddolo is due for another 2 day banā€¦

Failing that, I suggest he gets a head transplant.

Id rather get banned for life at least i wont have to ā€˜shareā€™ this forum with such disgusting persons anymore.

Thereā€™s a saying in my country ā€œYou just missed a great opportunity to shut upā€

5 Likes

Itā€™s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

" the multiverse, an infinite universe believed by some physicists, dictates we were lovers, not once, but an infinite numbers of times. Somewhere out there weā€™ll be lovers again."

2 Likes

burgersā€¦just went and had chicken burger now

1 Like

Imagine in some universe you donā€™t have the injection delusion, but I do. Does that give you solace?

1 Like

dude take it easy manā€¦i like your profile icon :frowning: ā€¦thats why I said it. :frowning:

1 Like

I wasnā€™t trying to hurt your feelings. Iā€™m being serious. All things possible will happen. And thanks for liking my profile picture!

Ever since @onceapoet (i think) said that she saw all posters as their usericons, Iā€™ve worried that you think Iā€™m a cat.

A woman that is into you will find a way to let you know. However, if you are the one that is taking the initiative to be the first person to say hello, I suggest smiling and trying to make polite conversation. If she is interested in you, you will see it in the way that she is looking at you. No need to list the obvious signs of body language here, I think most people have experienced rejection at some point in their lives, but for subtle signs in a personā€™s pupils: are that they will dilate if they like what you are saying, and constrict if you are irritating them.

Good luck to you, and just try to be yourself. I think being a gentleman goes a long way. If you can show her that you respect her enough to treat her like a lady, perhaps someday if youā€™re lucky, sheā€™ll let you treat her like a woman.

1 Like

Haha thatā€™s funny. I donā€™t think youā€™re a cat.

You donā€™t need keys to drive me crazy

Iā€™m glad to hear it :smile:

ā€˜Hey , hey , hey , you , you , hey , heh , you, hehhhh, youuu , youuu , heyyyā€™

True story.

Woops! LOLā€¦ Iā€™m sorry ladies (this is embarrassing), I think I may have just posted my response in the wrong thread!

I seem to be a bit lost, would you please message me directions on how to win your heart?

1 Like

Yeah Croatia has been in the news and I always think of @Sarad Lol

1 Like

Walk up to a girl in a bar. Sit down next to her and go ā€œWould you like to buy me a drink?ā€

Epic!

4 Likes