What are good one liners to pick up a woman

Are you a beaver? cuz dam!

3 Likes

Are you from Tennessee? cause your the only ten I see. I actually asked a girl that once and she was from Tennessee lol

1 Like

Do you like water? If so you already like 72% of me.

Pick up line is wrong type of word. What if you fall in Love with someone at the first sight itself!. Isnā€™t is not wrong to start a conversation with that person?. Even if u dont know her.

1 Like

It happened to me to fall in love at first sight but he didnā€™t use a pick up line. We just started talking it started with ā€œso, here we areā€

yeah .:slight_smile: :blush: :slight_smile:

Fall in extreme lust at first sight you mean? The girl who broke my heart I feel I fell in extreme lust with her at first sight. Then I got to know her better and I gained a greater infatuation for herā€¦but it was never love. Love is mutual. Love is trustā€¦ Love is experience. Queensryche donā€™t believe in love.

if the other person is faking, you know it like in 1-2 meetings. So yeah, if its not mutual its nothing.

Je amor tuā€¦I think I just combined Spanish and French together to say I love youā€¦and your Portuguese. Call me confused.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe in ā€œLoveā€ at first sight either, I used it as an expression. But it wasnā€™t lust eitherā€¦ I think its mutual interest that developes later in lust depending if the person is appealing to you or notā€¦

1 Like

it has happened to me.

Yeah I agree. It was more than lust with her. Agree with what you say.

Aahahah funny. Yeah you mixed portuguese and french. In portuguese I love you is amo-te in french is je tā€™aime

1 Like

They never have. They never will!

1 Like

Depends on the woman you are going after. Iā€™ve always been successful with subtlety. If you can get the woman to approach youā€¦best bet. Know as much as you can about women. Your complement about her Hermes bag will carry more weight than you think. Same goes with vegan footwear ya know? Itā€™s the little things.

1 Like

I believe in love at first sight. The only girl Iā€™ve ever loved I knew it from the first time I saw her. And I was only 12 years old. I ended up dating her in middle school then high school for a little then we got back together after high school and we lived together for a while. It just didnā€™t work out. She was a horrible person. But I still love her and probably always will

Isnā€™t it funny how we canā€™t let go of people who treated us horriblyā€¦

1 Like

I only know what pick-up lines never worked on the nurses I had a crush on when I was in hospitalā€¦

Iā€™d go to the nurses station and sayā€¦ ā€œHey, I lost my library cardā€¦ can I still check you out?ā€

That never worked.

Iā€™ve had better luck when I wasnā€™t trying to ā€œpick upā€ a person. I usually meet people when I was outside, having a smoke and not trying to do anything or be impressive.

4 Likes

They probably got a chuckle out of thatā€¦but Not enough for a Florence nightingale effect :laughing:

1 Like

Nice dressā€¦it would look great on my bedroom floor.

1 Like