What age do you feel..?

I’d say today I feel 35, yesterday 75, tomorrow who knows it changes every day.

Well, since I’m 59 years old, I like a 45-55 year old. It helps if she’s cute.

1 Like

I’m 32 but I feel like I’m 22.

I feel about 11. I’m 48. It’s is hard for me to retain maturity around people and/or connect with them. I can relate, I find it hard to connect though.

I’m 52 and I feel 90. It makes me hate myself

I’m 26 and I feel 50

I am 50. But my experiences tell me that most of the time age is just another number. I have seen 90-year-old paragliding. Check out my side of the story. www.toethatwagged.blogspot.com

BTW that’s my real snap on the profile.

im 37, but i feel 30-34.

1 Like

I feel about 40. I am only 32, yet that isn’t so young anymore. I’ve had my medication brought down to 400mg per 4 weeks, rather than 400mg per 2 weeks. I find I lack energy, often I go on walks and feel like I’m due to collapse. Taking supplements has helped, I take Magnesium as a supplement and it’s very good for fighting against fatigue. I noticed from some research that taking high dose vitamin D3 , depletes the body of Magnesium so I’ve begun taking Magnesium and feel a lot calmer and sleep less excessively.

I feel 30 but iam 27

1 Like
  1. Or 60. Negative symptoms

I feel about 25-30, although I’m 48. My voices call me old, though.

2 Likes

15 when I’m gaming. 50 when I’m working. 150 when I’m trying to do a pushup.

2 Likes

How old are you?

Before my recent fall, I felt around 25. I am 60. Now, after the fall, I feel around 50.

1 Like

51 in physical years. 28 in sober years. Maybe 12 in terms of maturity.

2 Likes

Around 80 or so…

Its weird as when I was younger I used to feel older i kinda feel in my early 20s

1 Like

some days, 19, other days, 79.

1 Like

LS! I am 62. Always lacto-ovo-vegetarian. 50K in dietary supplements. I feel like I am in my forties.