What about your physical appearance do you like best?

I like my eyes a lot.
My mouth is also quite lovely if you focus on my lips, not my teeth.

1 Like

1 Like

I’d have to say my hair!

6 Likes

I like my eye color, but not the shape of my eyes.

I also like that my hair is blonde

3 Likes

Looks really good. My hair is very prone to damage so I can’t die or else I’d go crazy with the colours

2 Likes

You have really nice hair. It looks soft like cotton candy (not flirting)

3 Likes

I like my eye color and broad shoulders

2 Likes

What about your kicks Tulane. I’m buying new shoes tonight. Guess what brand :joy:

It’s gonna be what I’m most proud of till I dirty them

1 Like

haha my favorite shoes are my work shoes. They are super comfortable, New Balances…all black. They look like running shoes, but they are no-slip work shoes

1 Like

I’m gonna get Jordan’s or kyrie or Kds if they have them. Lol idk. I’m wearing a Brooklyn nets hat to the mall so wanna go with the home team. Or Jordan’s. Basketball cuz my Jordan’s are worn out. I have champions still good tho

2 Likes

I like my eyelashes. They are extremely long, naturally. I put on a little eyeliner and mascara, and that makes them more noticable.

Also, I like my boobs. They are small and perky.

3 Likes

I guess I like my hips.

I’m basically mentioning all the things I have had insecurity about in order to positively affirm them.

Yay, Mae’s hips are sexy.

4 Likes

My step nephew is obsessed with shoes. He doesn’t take the tags off them and he keeps them super clean too.

I personally think you have nice eyes.

1 Like

i have no vanity. i like everything in my body but not in a beauty oriented way. i like to stay in shape for health, feeling good.

1 Like

Etymology of body
Origin

I love my new(ish) boobs,

But my legs are awesome.

1 Like

Oh! You did a boob job? Go ahead now! I could have given you some of mine.

I did.

They’re great.

1 Like

I’ve got big boobs but they’re not perky. I like them though.

1 Like

Thank you @Zoe my hair is pretty resilient. I tend to go crazy with the colors but I’m enjoying the blonde currently

3 Likes