Went to therapy today and talked to case manager

Yesterday was a hard day I called my case manager she called me down. My partner told me that my mother in law said to not tell my case manager, therapist or pdoc that I’m hearing voices still that I will get put in the hospital.

I went to my therapist appointment and she said I need to discuss the trauma from when I was little. We played connect four I kept losing

2 Likes

Glad you are seeing a therapist and case manager.
Don’t give up sweetie.

1 Like

Thanks, I talked to her a little about the abuse and that alone made me anxious. She said its literally like my personal demons are haunting me. I found something to help with the gremlins: Bubble wrap or ear buds

2 Likes

I’m not trying to cause you to be hospitalized, but generally the three criteria for an involuntary three day hold is the same in most of not every state. 1.) you are dangerous to yourself, 2.) you present a immediate danger to others, 3.) you are gravely disabled. I don’t think you fit any of these three criteria. Even if they put you on a hold, I think you would be given an assessment by a psychiatrist before you are sent to an actual unit.
Is it possible she is worried of facing some type of consequences for the way she has treated you in the past?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.