Well it's official everyone, I'm going back to school next month

good luck my friend. the sz community smiles upon you lol…

2 Likes

LoL. Yes, I am feeling the love :slight_smile:

Thank you @flameoftherhine :v:

1 Like

good luck mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woo! Exciting. I wish you the best. I start next month too. We’ll do great. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Congratulations on returning to school and good job studying everyday. One thing that helped me was to review what would be covered in class prior to attending class. This helped me better follow what the teacher was talking about. Best of luck!

3 Likes

that’s very exciting!

1 Like

Thank you @animalmineral :slight_smile:. What are you studying? Computers?

Yes, specifically web development. In hopes of becoming a web developer. What are you getting your degree in?

1 Like

Congrats. At my school, everybody who took biology knew they would be dissecting frogs.

2 Likes

Congrats @Chrishasheart keep us posted!!!

you can do this !

1 Like

Yayyyy. You’ll smash it out the ball park :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s an awesome major @animalmineral .

I am just finishing up my AA (associate of arts).

1 Like

YAY! Get in there, mingle with those normals, get your credits, JUST DO IT! Don’t let your dreams be dreams! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE JUST DO IT!
shia labeouf reference
If you struggle, we’re always here for you! Stick it through, you can do it!
shia says: just do it!

2 Likes

Wow I am getting so much support!

Thank you @HQuinn!! :blush:

And thanks to everyone else who responded to my thread with positive words of encouragement.

When I get my degree I’ll owe a big thanks to all of you.

You guys (and gals) are Awesome! :heart:

1 Like

HAHA @Chrishasheart you are such a lucky man!!!
It is a dream for me to study( mathematics in my case)!
Do your best I am rooting for you and don’t forget to post in the forum!

1 Like

Thank you @Erez_Shmerling!!

I hope you get to study math one day, since it is your dream, and I believe you will :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you all posted. Take care :v:

3 Likes

You got this! :smile_cat: right on!

1 Like

Good going @Chrishasheart!
You can do this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I took 8th grade Animal Science class, I refused to dissect the frog which infuriated the teacher. I got an F even though I’m the one who labeled all the parts correctly (my lab partner did the dissection). :confused:

2 Likes

We do a frog dissection in the course I teach. Last semester I had a student walk out, couldn’t handle it, and took a zero for the day. At the beginning of the period I could tell some were nervous or grossed out, and I told them “if I could dissect a person you can dissect a frog.” The cadaver dissection I did in med school was downright fascinating. :grinning:

1 Like