Well, it couldn't be more embarrassing to post it here than when it happened in real life

All I said was, “That’s pretty cool. I would have liked to hear that.”

I came home at night last week and the worker who helps us with problems we have in our semi-independent living situation was visiting one of my neighbors. We stopped to talk and I made the comment, “These walls and floors are pretty thin. I can hear my neighbors vacuuming.” (It’s an apartment).
She replied, "Oh it’s not as bad as when I was in college and the whole apartment building could hear the couple upstairs having sex.“
I should have kept my mouth shut but instead I said, " That’s pretty cool. I would have liked to hear that.”

And the counselor looked at me weirdly and disapprovingly. I realized my mistake immediately and I tried to backpedal to cover my tracks but the damage was done. Now she thinks I am some kind of sex maniac or something.

6 Likes

lol!!! Its all good m8 we all say things we regret sometimes!!

3 Likes

Humor some people just don’t get! I don’t think you were too crazy and seems pretty flippant to me. I wouln’t stress about it she’ll probably forget it faster than you!

3 Likes

It’s funny to say that but she was probably remembering what it was actually like and that would cause anyone to grimace. Typically a banging bed and people yelling and moaning is not pleasant to be around

1 Like

Women… Probably she secretly thought the same. :wink:

3 Likes

Hey we all have strange fetishes of some kind don’t we

1 Like

Ha! My favorite answer.

1 Like