Welcome to the New Sz Com!

for what i have experienced it seems a marked improvement and personally it has helped me a lot.
take care

3 Likes

Through this forum I’ve feel I’ve done two things…

First, I think I’m getting the hang of conversation, which is something I was having trouble with.
Second, when I type, my fingers are too busy to smoke or drink.

3 Likes

This site helps me with conversation as well. It makes me more social, as I suffer from Negative symptoms.
It seems to me that there are a lot of positive improvements over the older version.

1 Like

I don’t know man, I’ve looked over this forum a bit and things feel different. There is a much more positive vibe here than ever on the old forums. I’m not going to say that the old software was to blame for toxicity, but it definitely has had an effect. When you’re fighting trolls 24/7 with crappy tools, it creates a combative environment. Things here seem mellow and relaxed.

It also looks like a lot of the old school instigators are gone. Of course if it draws us back it’ll probably bring some of them back too, but for now let’s enjoy it.

Sometimes we old warriors have to stand down during peacetime. Save our strength for a time when it’s really needed. You’ve got so much you can contribute. I doubt I’ve met a more supportive person.

Maybe time for a fresh start?

Anyway, you still owe me a game of Civ V. I’m pushing almost 400 hours and I won’t get any easier to beat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a song for you man. One that has inspired me for many years and reminds me of you.

1 Like

I am glad for this site, it has helped me try to cope with everything.

1 Like

This site is more helpful than real life peer support groups.

2 Likes