We got into a fight

My partner accused me of not taking some or all my meds. Because when I’m anxious I talk really fast I was hearing voices and I guess I gave off a paranoid vibe. I have been taking my meds. But I worry she will tell my mother inlaw or the skills trainer/ case manager that is handling my case right now that she suspects I’m not being compliant. I could be sent back to inpatient unit

1 Like

Maybe you should get an injection. That’s what I do for my antipsychotic so now no one gives me grief for not taking meds and they don’t need to keep asking if I remembered to take them.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea but im on high doses of latuda and a low dose of abilify I dont think they will give me the Injections

Your father’s death has probably affected you ( and her ) a little. Tell her this so you can ride it out.

1 Like

Talk it out, you’re both on the same side.

Is she accusing you out of spite or some kind of ill will? Or is she just genuinely worried and concerned about you and your well being and she’s afraid of what will happen if you don’t take your meds properly?

3 Likes

I’m sorry. I think @PinCushion is probably right that the stress of your dad passing may be taking a toll on you making you more susceptible to your meds not quite being as effective as normal.

Talk to her. She loves you and is just worried because she wants what’s best for you. Reassure her. :heart:

1 Like

@PinCushion @77nick77 @LED

Thank you we talked as little but she had to go to work she wasn’t be malicious or anything but i could tell she was worried and her mom started putting doubts in her head that I was purposely missing pills

2 Likes

Maybe take your meds in front of her for a few weeks or a month to ease her mind so that it won’t cause her extra worry.

I’m glad she wasn’t being malicious.

3 Likes

I cant show her me taking my night pills because she works thirds maybe take a pic or something cant video chat

1 Like

Doesn’t your phone have a camera? Maybe record a video of you taking your night meds and show her the next time you see her.

1 Like

I’m such a dork thanks for that idea I can probably send it to her before her lunch break

1 Like

Have a nice night @cbbrown. Glad I could help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.