We are Eternal

Since we are Eternal time is not real. We have an incomplete concept of reality. It takes two objects to create time. But there is only one thing. That is all of Existence.

4 Likes

Do you believe the universe is infinite?

No. I believe the Universe is mind blowingly large but not infinite.

1 Like

The here is now. For a very long time.

1 Like

Thank you for that video. Very inspiring.

1 Like

For all the wrong reasons, yes, we are Eternal and it sucks like hell. I don’t know what you mean by 2 things make time, but whether the universe is infinite or not seems irrelevant, because where I came from, we found out the universe was in a computer so things can be eternal or near damn eternal. I follow big bounce theory which seems to be my experience that the universe collapses in the very far future and the universe is NOT infinite, but really tiny and the rest is an illusion or what we cannot see or grasp intellectually.

Personally, I think the universe is NOT flat but either a torus or something like a saddle. I dunno. It’s hard to remember ■■■■ from my past.

I know it sounds crazy when I said I lived a trillion past lives, but mathematically, a trillion is STILL CLOSER to 1 than infinity. A lot closer.

See when the aliens took me out of the simulation, they didn’t want me telling people we lived in a computer simulation, what the shape of the universe was like, and so on.

Even though I am a nobody, I disagree with Musk and others that AI is our biggest threat. Our biggest threat is nuclear war right now in my opinion with the 3 largest players: US, Russia, and China. Hopefully, it will never happen – ever. AI could save us if we win. AI is good and AI can be bad.

Then you got North Korea right now that is a pain in our ass. They’re trying to use diplomacy, and hopefully that will work…