Video Games, PC/XOne/PS4/Nintendo/Mobile

I play yes. I’m mostly through assigns creed origins right now but have not played in 2 weeks due to settling in with a new puppy that’s constsantly all over me lol and into everything plus I’m training it.

I’m missing it. When it settles I’ll get back to finishing origins and then start monster hunter.

Do you Sims 4 players have the option of multiplayer mode of that game? because if it does have MP, that woulddd be pretty dope!

They don’t.
But there’s a large online community for sharing stories and gameplay progress.

There’s also games like Secondlife, if that still exists, where you control and customize a character and they interact with other players.

I play a lotta League of legends. But when i excess game… i feel like a alien in public… brain feels extremely stimulated.

Videogames yeah!

I got several games half completed and some yet to start, right now I’m playing:

These are the ones I dedicate the most time:
Final Fantasy XIII
Half Life 2

Others I’ve started and play from time to time:
The witcher 2
Mortal Kombat XL
Borderlands 2
Shadow of Mordor
DmC Devil May Cry
Bioshock
Warhammer DoW 2
Darksouls III
Skyrim

I’m yet to start:
Assassin’s Creed 2
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Warhammer DoW 3
Watchdogs

I think I’ve bought too many games, some I don’t even play but they are crazy cheap so not a big deal.

1 Like

Yup! On the PS4 I’m playing:

Kerbal Space Program
Battlefield 1 and 4
Just Cause 3
Elite Dangerous
Farming Simulator 15

Would like to play:

Overwatch
Ace Combat 5

1 Like

i remember “The sims online”…it was early 2000’s i think when it came out. it was pretty fun actually. kinda wierd too, had some “housewife” following me all over the place lol.

Anybody playing Overwatch on PC can add me there Battletag: threatofwar#1440

I play on American servers now even though I’m from South East Asia because the latency is just wayyy better. Like 30’s instead of 150-300s (Weird but true :relaxed:)

Been playing it only a week but almost everyday! :grin: Let’s play and show em’ what Schizophrenia is made of. lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.