Anyone have ps4?

I know “consoles suck and pc is the way to go” but for any of u console purists that have a ps4 im looking for people to game with so let me know if ud like to hit the sticks with me

I thought you were talking about a name for mental illness at first (by the title).
I had to have a look because I didn’t recognize the name.

1 Like

I have ps4!! What do you play??

2 Likes

I have it too.

I play: Tameril unlimited & nba 2k16

gamertag: drasmatic

2 Likes

I haven’t owned a console since my Super Nintendo in 1993. I gave up computer games in 2012. I moved on. You can only blast a bad guy so many times before it becomes repetitive. I don’t care for sports, racing, simulator, RPG, MMORPGs, or really any other kind of gaming. Snore.

2 Likes

I have a ps4,but I play FIFA 15 only,we can exchange Id though

1 Like

I have gta, fallout, star wars battlefront, metal gear solid and im waiting for rainbow six wbu. And whats ur gamertag? Ill add u @PrincessKenny @dras1 @Gtx1990
My gamertag is JogoSpitFire95 if u want to add me

1 Like

My brother and sister each have a ps3. It will probably be a while before upgrading to a ps4.

@kazuma,cannot find you

Add me?PSN:Mobc1990

1 Like

Just added u Gtx itll be either from JogoSpitFire95 or Joseph Godwin. Now i need @dras1 and @PrincessKenny

Hey are you interested for a short voice chat on ps4 if it’s possible?lol

1 Like

In a little while im watching tv with my parents currently in a couple hours yea. Wait i don’t have a microphone with me i could try to find one but no promises i left my mic in my apartment at school. Ill let u know

1 Like

Sorry dras didnt see u put up ur gamertag. Ill add u now from Jogospitfire. Whats urs Princess Kenny

Found a mic

Hope to play battlefield 4 with you one day,nice chat haha

1 Like

My gamer tag is DyingBreed1995 :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ll definitely get on that just those crazy update files take forever. And im adding u now @PrincessKenny also see we have battlefield 4 in common as well so looks like we got a game to play. Yay :smile:

Awesome! I’ll accept your request in the am. Then we too can play battlefield 4 and ESO together!

1 Like

Sadly don’t have ESO. It looked good but never got around to getting it but at least u me and gtx have a game in common

Yeah Battlefield 4 is fun :slight_smile: I’d ask if you have Bloodborne but it’s a mute point because the co op is weird and you can’t just choose who you co op with to the best of my knowledge

1 Like