Video Game Thread 7.0

Star ocean: the last hope.

Old JRPG, love my stories. Probably the 3rd time I’ve played it through over the years.

1 Like

I just played Assassin Creed Origins PC streamed to my cellphone, I used a bluetooth controller that holds my phone. I played in bed lol I was getting 178fps at 1080p max graphics as usually I play on my pc monitor which is much more demanding at 4K ultra hd 3840x2160 pixels.

I used the Moonlight app on my phone and Geforce Experience/Shield on my PC.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Ghostrunner is similar to Mirrors Edge, I like both.

1 Like

Played 3 games in a row. Was pretty happy…
Just played 1 hour but that’s enough.

3 Likes

Ok, now im done with season an battlepass in cold war. Only things left to do is some of the hard to get challenges.

2 Likes

Can’t decide what I want to play. I have a $100 gift card from my grandfather as a gift. Don’t know if I want a new game, or to play one in my collection.

First world problem of the paralysis of choice.

Happy gaming all!

4 Likes

Did you like the new Deprogrammed map? I didn’t like it especially that transportation door.

1 Like

Its ok, better than Amerika I think, the other new one.

1 Like

Im trying to work on some more of the cold war zombie easter eggs (main quests). Ive finished 2 of 6. They are quite challanging though.

1 Like

Ever had a game make you cry? I have.

Get emotionally invested with some of my stories. When they end it can feel like loss, I don’t want the story to ever end.

Some times I like their worlds better than our own.

How many times have I played the hero in an epic journey? Even my dreams are of other realms, other stories, other me’s.

This world can sometimes not feel like nearly enough.

3 Likes

Not cry but sad. Cyberpunk 2077.

No, I’ve never cried, but I’ve been disappointed when I thought the ending sucked after all my hard work. Some games I became obsessed with and played as much as possible. I loved WoW when it first came out, but I only played into the second or third expansion, then I lost interest.

1 Like

I hear you, games can really immerse you in incredible worlds and stories and competitions too.

1 Like

Xbox is running slow. No, dont die on me!

1 Like

Got 100 hours into my modded Skyrim playthrough. Some of the mods have a bad effect on the game but it’s not healthy for the file to uninstall mods mid-playthrough so I’m kinda stuck with them. One in particular changes enemy resistances to swords, axes, and maces independently, but does so in a way that makes everything other than axes useless. So my two-handed heavy armor orc can’t use his legendary Longhammer :cry:

I did half of Dawnguard and I’m level 41. I’m using Ordinator, which changes the game’s perks. I have this cool power called Dimension Door which summons a mystical door that takes me to my Hearthfire Home’s carriage instantly. I set the return point there so I could teleport and then take the carriage to any town on the map. Sort of a way of cheating the no-fast-travel feature of Survival, but it’s lore friendly so I don’t mind.

3 Likes

I’ve been modding Skyrim on Xbox. I also modded it on my pc but I prefer to play on a television. I’ve been modding the game for a couple years and I’m getting burned out on it. For a change of pace I’m going to play some Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic.

1 Like

Whatever you do don’t use Open Cities if you’re using any other mods. It caused my file to crash to dashboard every single time I approached Windhelm. I had to start over without it.

But yeah xbox modding isn’t bad. I’m playing Falskaar now which has its own map, campaign and voice acting, it’s pretty fun!

2 Likes

Cant get warzone to work, probably need to redownload it.

1 Like

It had an update today.

1 Like