Video Game Thread 7.0

Maybe I should sell my monitor and get this one:

1 Like

You will never be on the edge of the best technology. I have 1080p 144hz I am fine of course better quality would be great

3 Likes

I played it for a several months, it’s not a bad game. I bought the collectors edition when it came out. It came with this statue of Molag Bal, the God of Schemes holding up your character (Yeah, it’s gotten a little dusty). It’s currently going for about a $100 on eBay.

2 Likes

I have a 1440p monitor capable of overclocking to 165hz. I’ve been really happy with it. I find it to be in that sweet spot were the image quality and performance is good but it doesn’t require a crazy powerful GPU to drive it like a 4K monitor does. I bought it back in 2015 or 2016 but it’s still rated as the best g-sync monitor for 1440p gaming even today by PC Gamer.

1 Like

Lydia and myself hanging out in Whiterun on Skyrim:

8 Likes

i dont have the motivation to play any new games for any significant about of time, i start like 5 new games a week than delete and lose all my save data and that ruins it for me, even then i only play for like 15 mins at a time. i think i will just stick to the hourish cod sesh i have almost daily with friends

1 Like
1 Like

I’m kinda bummed out the Switch version doesn’t have the survival add on. Was looking forward to playing it on Switch again.

I bought the remastered version of Diablo 2 and played it for a few hours. It is pretty good but it would be better with friends.

I’ve been playing Factorio again, I keep going back to every six months or so.

I hope they remaster GTA San Andreas, that was an awesome game.

1 Like

Half way dine with battlepass for cod. Its the last one and ill have completed each season and zombie master.

1 Like

I bought cyberpunk 2077. It was much cheaper than on Steam…

1 Like

Probably I gonna download PlanetSide 2 for PC. I’m updated to Windows 11 on both my computers. I just needed to sign up for the Windows Insider Program and choose Preview of the three options. Couple minutes later I was up to date from Windows 10.

1 Like

Are your computers Windows 11 compatible (officially). My PC is not but my laptop is. I haven’t upgraded my laptop yet but will soon. I am iffy about installing it on my PC because it is not officially supported and I don’t want my PC to miss out on updates.

You don’t need that anymore, the official build was released last week.

2 Likes

Ugh I love New World. It feels more like Skyrim online than ESO does in my opinion.

2 Likes

im still into starcraft 2

1 Like

Just 1/5 left to go on battlepass, but running low on 2xp tokens. Almost done with zombie challenges too.

Back 4 Blood is freaking awesome! My favorite game in a long time. I know it’s just the spiritual successor to L4D, and there are quite a few changes, but man is it fun.

4 Likes

Bought FarCry 6 yesterday. Early birthday present to myself. Debated it for a bit, cos i havent really played 5 yet. But yeah, ill install it later when ive settled down and have a play.

3 Likes

Finished prestige master and zombie challenges, just 13 more levels left in battlepass.

2 Likes