Video Game Thread 6.0

I played the new Hyrule Warriors demo, and I have to say I’m excited. Dynasty warriors is one of my favorite style of games, and this new Zelda game doesn’t disappoint. It also has the benefit of being a Breath of the Wild prequel. Im hyped for it.

1 Like

I have 1000 physical games. My game collection is worth about $20,000 according to price charting. Been collecting games since the early 2000’s. Most of my games were worth next to nothing when I bought them. I was buying old games when no one wanted them.

NES
SNES
Genesis
N64
PS1
PS2
Gamecube
Xbox
PS3
Xbox 360
Wii
Xbox 1x
PS4
Switch

I wish I had a friend in my area that played old games. My cousin is into gaming but I can’t get him to play stuff with me. I miss the old days of playing mortal kombat with a room full of friends.

I don’t like playing online much anymore. I was into Overwatch and Call of Duty. I was in the top 500 players on the leaderboards in Modern Warfare 2. I played with pro’s like pamaj for a short time.

The novelty of online multiplayer has worn off. All it does is make me angry.

Been playing and moding skyrim for the past 9 months.

4 Likes

My friend just told me that PSN is down. We can’t play together today.

It also has worn off for me too. I can usually tolerate it if I turn off voice. Some people on there just suck. I got bullied in school and now it’s moved to video gaming. Crazy!

1 Like
1 Like

Ouch. Xbox Series X is expandable from 1 TB to 2 TB with a memory card sold at launch, I have mine pre ordered to go with the system.

1 Like

Ryzen 5000 breaking the 5Ghz barrier @ stock and beating Intel in everything even in video games!

1 Like
4 Likes

I like his videos. I follow him on Youtube. :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

1 Like

Any Mass Effect fans here? It’s likely getting remastered for next gen.

2 Likes

Yes I have mass effect andromeda.

I’m a huge fan of Bioware but swore off their games when EA acquired them because I knew the DLC marketing would be a fiasco. They’re getting a remastered trilogy edition early next year though with all the DLC, I’ll be getting that and playing through it then.

2 Likes

I bought Andromeda brand new when it came out, but I only played it for a couple of hours. Never finished it. The original trilogy is wayyy better, and is being remastered.

1 Like

Oh ok, I never played the originals I’ll have to try the remastered ones.

1 Like

Hey guys. Wishing you all good gaming.

6 Likes

@lofifunk

1 Like

@lofifunk

Oh its doesn’t show a preview here, its WWE AMD vs Nvidia :joy:

Edit: nvm fixed it.

Lol pretty funny, especially with the wacky launches of the 30 series cards from nvidia. Amd could take over the world by next year.

1 Like
1 Like