Video Game Thread 6.0

My monitor is antiglare and strong lights are still reflected so I close the blinds and door.

1 Like

On Abilify max length I was able to work was 1 month. On Latuda I was able to work at my mother’s accounting office as long as I was on it. But my pdr prescribed Wellbutril and after taking it I wasn’t able to work anymore. I am still thinking about going back to Latuda eventhough it caused me nausea, vomiting sometimes and serious akathisia which prevented me from sleep. I was 10 months on Latuda and working.

AMD are back in the GPU division! That’s the 6800XT, imagine the 6900XT! Hopefully that will bring GPUs prices down.

1 Like

I’ve never used amd gpu’s, I remember when the mining crisis happened the rx470-480 was like in super high demand because it was an effecient mining card. But amd has been making moves considering all next gen consoles are using amd, hard to beat a ryzen cpu for the price.

1 Like

Ryzen 5000 beats Intel in everything including gaming.

1 Like

Ryzen 5000 will be out in 1-2 weeks.

I’m very impressed with ryzen I have a 1600af that regularly boosts to 4.4ghz while gaming. Ryzen 5000 is gonna be awesome, I think it’ll be the first time amd overtakes intel in pure gaming performance. Meanwhile intel is still 14nm…

1 Like

14nm+++++ lol 15

1 Like

I wish I had waited for Ryzen 5000. I upgraded from a used 1800X to a new 3700X. But I got the 3700X basically for 200$CA. It was 380$CA but I got AC Valhalla free with it and Amazon refunded 85$CA bcz the package was late. I bought it from the US for 260$US, its much cheaper than in Canada, it was 500$CA with taxes in Canada when I bought mine.

1 Like

I think the 3700x will still be very relevant for many years, and considering the price you got it for it was worth it. It’s hard to not want to upgrade every gen especially with all the new advancements. I went from a 1200 to a 1600af bcuz the 1600af was on sale for $85, Which was cheaper than when I bought the 1200 lol. I think if I can hold off I will wait a few years, but I think every other gen upgrade is more reasonable.

1 Like

I had a 1300X before the 1800X, 4 cores isn’t enough for Battlefield V, all my 4 cores were 100% and fps was under 5fps. With the 1800X 8cores it went over 60-80fps. I think 6 cores is enough too.

1 Like

Is anybody else getting Watchdogs: Legion?

1 Like

■■■■ Ubisoft bro.
And as a brit not far away from London those accents are some of the worst Ive ever heard lol.

You should wait for review IMO.

1 Like

Yeah I avoid most Ubisoft titles. To be honest there’s kind of a shortage of launch titles though.

Wait for Cyberpunk. Im pretty hyped about it.

1 Like

I’m getting that one, I just wish there was a Next Gen patch for it. They said they’d have one ready sometime next year. Regardless it will be awesome and my first CD Projekt game, as I’ve never played any Witcher games.

I am thinking of getting it.

1 Like

Cyberpunk 2077 delayed again, new release date is December 10.

1 Like

That sucks yea you’re right:

Darn it! Cyberpunk and Dying Light 2 are never gonna come out.

1 Like