Video Game Thread 6.0

I still have to finish Odyssey and Origins.

2 Likes

Yeah, quick resume will be very positive for me because I have a short attention span and tend to want to switch between games. Not having to close down and boot up the games as I swap between them will really help me when I’m using the games as a coping mechanism.

2 Likes
1 Like

hopefully i get xbox series x on launch date, its sold out everywhere.

1 Like

I bet when these next gen consoles come out everyone’s gonna buy a new tv with a high refresh rate, standard TV’s are only 60hz/fps.

I got one that does 4k 120hz. Still, that refresh rate won’t be universally supported by the games. Halo Infinite’s multiplayer will support it, and I’m pretty sure Cold War Multiplayer will as well.

1 Like
1 Like

Anyone heard of immortals fenyx rising? It looks fun. Here’s a streamer playing a demo

Thanks for the info @ATARI!

I’ve discovered playing Tic Tac Toe with Google!

Excellent!

Damn they made a better monitor than mine but it costs 3x more, 4K 144Hz 1ms NanoLED GSync Free Sync:

3 Likes

I want something like that in 32". I think they are coming in 1st quarter of 2021, maybe not that brand though.

I think they have the same in 32".

Wow Aziz. I wish I had that kind of cash to spend.

TBH I’d love a 4K monitor - but to be able to game in it Id need a much better rig so its kind of a pointless investment. Im still on 1080. Its fine, but I do think a higher resolution would be better even if its not 4K.

I bought them when I used to work full time.

I stopped working March 2020.

Oh so is your diagnoses quite new?

My new TV has a weird issue where the reflections on it are warped like a funhouse mirror. It’s not the screen image, just the light reflecting off of it in the day time. I noticed the same thing in the TV here in the apartment we are staying at during our Virginia visit, so I’m thinking it’s not uncommon. My old TV pre-replacement didn’t have that issue though. It’s such a minor thing I’m not gonna try to return it. Anybody ever dealt with this?

1 Like

No I was able to work while on Latuda and on Abilify. On Risperdal I can’t. I stopped them due to side effects.

Do you mean its not an antiglare screen? Its glass?

1 Like

I’m sure it has some type of anti glare coating on it but it doesn’t eliminate glare entirely. I see the images of the windows during the daytime, the light comes through even though the blinds are closed.

1 Like