Video Game Thread 6.0

AMD finally beats Intel in gaming! I saw benchmarks on another website. Intel is deaad lol

"AMD says the Ryzen 5000 processors finally beat Intel in its last bastion — 1080p gaming — while maintaining Ryzen’s existing lead in basically every other metric. The four new Ryzen 5000 models, which stretch from the $299 Ryzen 5 5600X up to the $799 Ryzen 9 5950X, arrive at retail on November 5th. "

Last time I played RDR2 I got in trouble for kicking livestock. Haha! I’m an evil Skunk. But it really is a fun game. Glad you are able to play a bit.

1 Like

Kinda want to play, kinda dont. Another one of them days.

What console do you prefer?
  • XBOX One
  • PS4
  • Switch

0 voters

2 Likes

Comes with an in-game Halo Infinite DLC paint job to make the weapon in game look like the Nerf gun:

2 Likes

Switch is just the darling of my current consoles. The big thing I hate about it is how port heavy it is. On the surface it’s awesome replaying games I haven’t played in forever, but many come at a full price tag.

It also seems like only certain games rotate being on sale. With that being said its a fun console.

Im harsh when it comes to Xbox One. Ps4 just had so many better exclusives, and since I also played on PC there were only a few games that took some time being ported from xbox to pc. Xbox had state of decay 2, and that was great, but that, Halo and Gears simply don’t beat the lineup PS4 had.

Now, this next gen is interesting. A new Fable is coming, and growing up that was my absolute favorite RPG, and for a time favorite game. Hellblade 2 is also a PC and Xbox exclusive, not sure if timed or not. Plus with the Bethesda deal, Xbox is the one Im leaning too. Fable alone is worth it.

3 Likes

I just got the first 3 Fable games, sad that there’s an achievement on Fable Anniversary that is no longer obtainable because it requires connecting with Smart Glass, which has been discontinued. Guess I’ll have to be okay with 49/50 achievements on that one. On the plus side, all the collector’s and launch day goodies are available for five bucks or less each on the store.

2 Likes

So today I’m pre-ordering Call of Duty Cold War Ultimate Edition, and also Watch Dogs Legion. These are two titles I plan on playing lots on my Series X.

3 Likes

I actually finished a game. Dawn Of War. Been toying with the miniature game and just been plugging along on over a couple of weeks. Cheap and not bad base building game. Not overly challenging after you get a handle of how things work but fun enough. Took me about 22 hours to beat the game at regular settings. Not too bad for the price…

Just got Dawn of War 2 for cheap on steam with a couple of expansions. It’s a bit different and more a squad based RTS so it looks ok. Still. Happy I finished a game. It’s been a while.

4 Likes

I love RTS games, haven’t played one in awhile. Used to be really good at Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 1. The Warhammer universe is pretty cool.

3 Likes

I’ve been obsessed with Among Us lately. I usually play with my boyfriend, sometimes a friend or two + my little brother as well. It’s not as fun with all randoms but things can still get interesting in a server of strangers. Anyone else here playing this game?

3 Likes

Saved up some Money. And today after the depot injection. I have gone to the electronics market and bought a Speedlink Orios RGB gaming Keyboard. Wrote some pages into my diary. So far nice experience. I had the choice between a Corsair, which I wanted to buy first because of the brand. But it had no numpad. The Speedlink one has a metal case. It’s fine. I just had fourty bucks.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Found a couple of cheap expansions to the old game Dawn Of War. It’s not rocket science but it’s a decent RTS and it’s warhammer 40k which I’m collecting in the miniature world. Got them cheap on steam so I’ve some play through’s in me. Pretty cool as I’ve just finished the first base game and these expansions add a lot of other races/opponents.

1 Like

Megaman running on my new Nintendo switch lite

It’s amazing hardware

7 Likes

Anyone will get the new Assassins Creed Valhalla?
I got it free with my AMD processor.

3 Likes

The only new Ubisoft game I’m getting is Watchdogs Legion. The ultimate version is very expensive, I hope it’s good.

3 Likes

A cool feature with the new consoles is the quick load feature where you can pause a game and load a new one instantly then go back ot another game and it’s saved but paused. And the new assassin’s creed looks good, I was obsessed with the first 2 AC games.

2 Likes