Video Game Thread 6.0

The Series X Controller hurts my hand after like half an hour of play. I did some Googling and it turns out I’m not alone on this. They allegedly designed it based on an 8 year old’s hand size. No idea why they did that, the majority of paying gamers are adults. I have switched back to my old adult-sized Xbox One controller. Thinking about getting an Elite Series 2 controller with part of my stimulus, it has paddles on the bottom which would be useful. For example in Fable, sprint is the A button, which means you can’t sprint and move the camera (right stick) at the same time. Assigning a bottom paddle button to A would allow me to sprint while I fight.

2 Likes

Does somebody own a XBox Series S? I want to know how much harddrive space is left from that 512GB for games and everything if the console has nothing installed on it?

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

When I play AoE 8hrs feels like 1hr. I could play 8hrs straight lol

1 Like

Lol

1 Like
1 Like

So my fiancée and I have been trying to score a Ps5 for months now.

My mom got one her first shot. My birthday present.

Girl has amazingly dumb luck. Took her less than 10 minutes. Fiancée and I have spent months.

2 Likes

My friend bought his PS5 with the help of a Discord group that anounced when and where there will be stocks. Its Canadian but I am sure there are many ones for the US.

1 Like

He found the Discord link on Youtube.

1 Like

You can also signup at a store and put your name in the waiting list. My friend did this too but he was able to get the ps5 faster using Discord.

2 Likes

I got an XBOX Series S two days ago off eBay. It’s a really small console. I played a bit of Metro 2033 Redux on it. I payed ca. 275€ and it was sealed. Already got an Play and Charge Kit for the controller.

I start really using it in half a year when I get a valid 1440P Monitor.

2 Likes

I think I rather use it now. Trying some fps online as long as I have game pass. Can not get into single player games currently.

1 Like

im considering getting a nintendo switch. is there any way around the online play subscription?

2 Likes

I bought Cyberpunk 2077 on PC. Its really good!

3 Likes

I bought, yesterday, The Division 2 with the Addon. Makes a lot of fun.

1 Like

Days Gone is free on psplus for playstation 4/5 this month. was waiting to play it since it came out. Played a little yesterday after work and liked it a lot. good balance of story and action in this one.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Anybody got any experience with the Xbox Elite 2 controllers? I was thinking about getting one, it has four little buttons on the underside of the controller, you can assign anything to them I think.

1 Like