Vapers what mg of nicotine do you vape?

They range from 0 to 50 mg that I’ve seen. My disposables are 50 mg. I’m thinking about getting a regular vape but there’s a million liquids to choose from and I’m just wondering what you all get.

2 Likes

When I was vaping I made my own juice from scratch. I bought the PG/VG/Flavourings and a bottle of liquid nicotine. I experimented a lot and created my own iced tea flavour that I really liked. But that was years ago, I can’t remember what level of nicotine I put in my vape juice. I only bought a disposable once, I had several mods and I rarely bought premade juice.

1 Like

40 and 50mg nicotine salts.

1 Like

I don’t vape nicotine salts and use a sub ohm coil. Therefore I only vape 7mg.

This is equivalent to about 24mg “above ohm” I would guess. Or about 50mg with nicotine salts I think :thinking:

2 Likes

Good day friend. I vape 6mg nicotine juices. That strength treats me well.

2 Likes

I vape nicotine salts with subohm 0.16ohm at 80W :stuck_out_tongue:

btw Nicotine salts are stronger than regular nicotine

1 Like

What strength nic salts do you vape like that? That sounds potentially unsafe ! :astonished:

1 Like

Oh the 40 and 50mg I vape at 20W in a Smok RPM2 vape. With 80-120W coil in my Smok G Priv 2 boxmod I vape about 30-35mg, I mix 50mg with 0mg menthol so like 1/5 or 1/4 0mg and 4/5 or 3/4 50mg. I tried 50mg by itself at 80W and I got nauseous after vaping for a long time. Yea I vape too much.

1 Like

They limited nicotine here in Canada to 20mg/ml but I stocked up I have like 1.3L of 40 and 50mg juices from before the law was in action.

1 Like

19 mg. Going to quit soon, though.

1 Like

when i vape i use either 35 mg or 50 mg juul pods, with higher wattage recently i used 6 mg but it didnt feel like it was enough

if your vaping a sub ohm tank i would say 6mg is the norm

1 Like

Just ordered some salts. Intend to vape at like 12W. That is what my 1.2ohm coil recommends

1 Like

I vape 6 mg of Nicotine.

1 Like

6mg nicotine. At 30 watts. Could do with a new vape really.

I’m vaping a 60mg salt atm. This stuff is wicked if I abstain from nicotine for at least twelve hours.

:astonished:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.