Valentine's Day

I bought my girlfriend a bag of reeeses chocolates. that 's all she wanted? I wanted to get her a box of chocolates but she said no. Happy Valentine’s to all single and with partners !!

2 Likes

Someone just shot an arrow into my ass. Wtf! That’s bodily harm. Wait till I find that Cupid SOB!

Jk!

No plans. Gonna just enjoy the peace and quiet.

:hushed:

3 Likes

No plans, but my head’s been feeling pretty comfortable as of late. Doing nothing and just blissing out feels like a celebration.

Now if I could put in even an hour of Python training video that would be reward enough.

3 Likes

My baby Daddy didn’t even say Happy Valentines Day but neither did I. It’s been pretty chilly today. I saw this floating around my backyard and no one took credit for it. I’d like to think it’s from my secret admirer.

My partner and i don’t celebrate Valentine’s day. Our opinions are that we love each other each and every day, we don’t need a special day to do it. Hope you had a good holiday though.

1 Like

I bought 4 individually wrapped red roses for 4 lady friends in my life of whom deserve them. They all work together for a good non-profit cause.

1 Like

I stayed at home with flu :face_with_thermometer:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.