VALeNtInEs DaY tHREAD :: for the LOnely šŸ¤£

9 Likes

I lolā€™d at this! 151415

2 Likes

I have a date with food shopping now :slight_smile:
ā€¦ Just some coconut sugar
ā€¦ Homemade sauces taste manky without sugar

2 Likes

haha Iā€™ll report back and tell ya how they wereā€¦itā€™s my first time making them

1 Like

Thatā€™s good enough for me. I can live vicariously through you eating bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers.

1 Like

oh yea, burgers for the boyz!

1 Like

Too funny! When I read this, I was smoking, and laughed, getting choked, and giggled. Thanks!

3 Likes

youre never too old to be a hermit!

Women are just as intelligent as men, and our words have just as much meaning.
Men and women interpret things differently, including choice of words and tone in voice.
What women say might not always make sense to men, but it makes sense to us. Just like what you guys say donā€™t always make sense to us even though men feel theyā€™re being totally clear.

It sounds like you view yourself as superior to women in some way. If you keep seeing them as different beings from men, youā€™ll keep feeling estranged from them.
In the end, weā€™re all humans, gender shouldnā€™t matter in how you treat a person.

4 Likes

lol what? men did not invent languageā€¦We grew as human species together and developed it over timeā€¦men and women both living in society. it wouldnt even make sense

The written language čŖžč؀ was affirmatively written by men at least in East Asia.

1 Like

so? men primarily wrote text in your particular area. its a technical job. thats completely different from ā€œinventing languageā€. language is something thats been spoken since the dawn of mankind, men and women conversing to pass basic information from one to another: ā€œfood is readyā€ ā€œi love youā€ ā€œthere is an attacking villageā€ā€¦to say men invented language is ridiculous. like women were absent while language was developing or somethingā€¦

written languages as i understand developed out of carved symbols on tablets used to keep track of the societies supply stores. if the people who wrote down these symbols were primarily men so what? women generally speak more, so while men were working more frequently with these symbols, women were working to further develop the spoken language

1 Like

i think youre delusional right now mudhorse. what youre saying isnt really coherant

Iā€™m delusional always, and my delusion today is that men invented language. this is how I use my psychotic mind, not writing valentines day cards or declaring food to be ready or checking if reality is secure

this is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard. ā€œcertain places objects nounsā€ were invented by both men and women. not just men. they didnt just ā€œfollow suitā€ we developed it together naturally. Women speak; men speak.

we developed it together. you guys have some kind of problem with women it seems.

Majority of languages written in the Latin alphabet is by far different than that of Chinese symbols. I donā€™t know how the languages of Europeans evolved but I can positively say that Chinese ideograms were written by men. Itā€™s just a difference of cultures I guess.

I like certain types of women.

My problem is that women have the right to vote or drive or conceptualize economics, even have control of their own money. I find it inappropriate. the lost balance of modern humanity, Eve leading with her apple, the capital apple, everybody has the apple in their pocket now.

1 Like

alright guys this threads about valentines day not inaccurate statements based in mysogenistic feelingā€¦enough.

4 Likes

OK just wanted to say, thatā€™s my valentineā€™s day sentiment.

inventing symbols is a very small part of developing language and woman have played massive roles in the creation of language as a whole as well as to written language