VALeNtInEs DaY tHREAD :: for the LOnely šŸ¤£

Yeah. It is from Karate Kid. I remember that episode of South Park. Hah very funny show. I think originally it was written for a Rocky movie but instead they went for thisā€¦

2 Likes

I miss having a significant other but I think Iā€™m too fat to sit on an airplane seat hence no s.o.

who cares, theres someone for everyone if you really want one!

1 Like

I just think I have the love curse. Like Iā€™m in ā€œlack of sex hellā€. Where god does everything he could to keep me from having any real type of relationship with a girl. Iā€™m oh so close many times, but in the end it never works out.

in 2009 I had a relationship kind of but I was psychotic . And she treated me like crapā€¦ gave me drugs. It ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up my life. Itā€™s her birthday like a couple days ago and this time of the year triggers me a bit no matter what. maybe itā€™s a delusion that Iā€™m cursed to be alone. But Iā€™ve seen some weird things in my time on earth I wouldnā€™t put it past anybodyā€¦ what would be the point in keeping me cursed my whole life.

/rantover

theres someone for everyone buddy!

1 Like

Nah youā€™re not cursed. Youā€™re a good looking dude. Just go on a dating site and get a steady job. Chicks will dig you. A teacher once told me Iā€™d never get married and so far heā€™s right. Maybe Iā€™m the one thatā€™s cursed. Donā€™t worry though things will be alright for both of us.

1 Like
1 Like

ā€œI love you more than I love pasta.
Please donā€™t eat off my plate though.ā€
- @anon78876561

1 Like

Iā€™m single, but Iā€™m deathly allergic to milk chocolate

1 Like

Damn that sucks man !!

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting my young neighbor to knock on my door and ask me out :smile:

lol im lactose intolerant so no milk chocolate for me :frowning:

2 Likes

Current mood:

5 Likes

nova you changed your pic!

Iā€™m lactose intolerant too! Havenā€™t drank milk for years now.

I sure did! I felt like a change for some reason

1 Like

I will spend Valentineā€™s dinner with my Mom like Iā€™ve done so many years before. I used to be ashamed of it but thereā€™s something about this illness that makes it impossible to be successful at being sociable at the level of dating or sexual contact. I used to smile at the money I saved on Valentineā€™s Day or try to feel better about being alone but I just simply accept it as reality now. Itā€™s neither terrible or wonderful. Itā€™s just my life.

2 Likes

Well, at least youā€™ll be having a good dinner if nothing else. Nothing to be ashamed of. I went with my parents to Olive Garden yesterday. That is as close to a Valentineā€™s date as iā€™ll get this year.

1 Like

good thing about Valentines Day: Iā€™m making smoked bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers, and grilling up some burgers. Should be a good day after all

3 Likes

OMGERDā€¦ invite me! I love those bacon wrapped Jalapeno poppers! Hah Iā€™m kidding of course, you donā€™t have to invite meā€¦ :frowning: Send them through fedex instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes