Used Stuff Sites

I’m always looking for a good deal or even better FREE!!! I like Kijiji, look at it several times during the day, nothing better to pass the time, when your on the hunt for a good deal!!

Do you shop for used online??

1 Like

Yeah, got a really nice TEAC cassette deck in Grade A shape for $20 last month from a lady in Airdrie.

1 Like

I got the complete series on DVD of Smallville from a couple in Red Deer, they happened to be coming to Calgary so we met up

2 Likes

I bought a car off kijiji and buy stuff on varagesale all the time.

2 Likes

It’s Canada exclusive?

I think so. odd it is not in the US

I’m European 151515152516161615

1 Like

I only use Ebay which sux because it’s really rare to get a good deal there these days. We have a local site called gumtree but it’s owned by ebay so you can see my problem! I’d love some more competition where you could get some bargains for sure…you peeps are lucky!

1 Like

I think Ebay owns Kijiji

2 Likes

yeah that would be right. Australia is such a small place population wise that the market is pretty small. Even the pawnbrokers have discovered the internet so there’s no bargains anymore. Well if they are it’s extremely rare! It’s not bad for selling things. You usually get a good chunk back if you’ve a decent product but buying is usually not that good!

2 Likes

Yeah ive used kijiji a lot. But its better for selling then buying. Sometimes i feel like messaging people and just telling them that the price is outrageous. Most of the time people want above retail for a used item. And ebay is worse. People just bid each other up to above retail.

2 Likes

Yeah been looking for a scrap truck for parts, eveyone thinks their beater is worth $3000.00, the ad’s are there forever, think they would catch on

2 Likes

And another funny thing is when people use ebay or kijiji to get the idea of a price, like no. Thats what they are listed for it doesnt mean thats what they are selling for.

1 Like

I like the Buy Nothing groups on Facebook. They’re hyper local neighborhood groups. Fun stuff. I’ve gotten all kinds of cool stuff on there. Got rid of a lot of stuff, too. Even extra food.

2 Likes

I’m an eBayer.

I’ve bought and sold everything from denim up to motorcycles.

1 Like

Craigslist.com has to be the biggest free-to-advertise used goods marketplace.

2 Likes

I like Craigslist. :cow::cow::cow:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.