Ups and downs throughout the day

Today I went from being borderline suicidal to being quite ok and feeling decent. Who knows what the rest of the day holds for me.

Does anyone else experience great varieties of emotions throughout just one day?

Yes, i normally have trouble waking up, am happy during the day when im active, and in the evening and at night my mood is often worse and i even have mild delusions at times.

1 Like

Yes, I have grandiose delusions and energy in the morning and depression at nights

2 Likes

Oh yeah, zero to sixty in less than 3 seconds…

1 Like

Some days my moods are all over the place. Up, down, anxious, irritable…you name it.

Yes it happens to me especially if I’m not taking a mood stabilizer.
It’s called rapid cycling.

2 Likes

Yep. With my sza I am also a fast cycling bipolar.

1 Like

Morning jipper happy - sometimes throughout the day.
Night all hell breaks loose and I question why I still live repeat

1 Like

wow. it’s good to share experiences so I know i’m not the only one. I usually feel ok in the morning and evening/night but I feel terrible and sometimes suicidal mid day.

These waves of emotions can be quite frightening. Sometimes I have to prepare myself for the next tidal wave.

All the time. Waking up and dealing with the first ten minutes is hard, because I remember where I am and what challenges I have to deal with. Once I get going I’m okay into the afternoon and evening usually. It’s like I have to make my peace with it on a daily basis.

My mood changes all of the time. I rarely feel happy, only for a few minutes every couple of months. Usually I feel depressed or scared.

I’m sorry to feel that you mostly feel depressed or scared. May things get better for you…

Thank you @VanDam

Sure, all the time. I don’t think anybody stays in one mood over the course of an entire day. On a typical day I feel like my life
is over many times throughout the day.

I have so many problems, that my problems have problems, lol.

But I carry all this negative crap in my head but inevitably good stuff happens that cheer me up every day. Sometimes I see that I have nothing to complain about.

It could be a lot worse.

I have a roof over my head, I have plenty of food, I am on good terms with my neighbors, my symptoms are not that
Bothersome. lots of people are nice to me

1 Like

I’m pretty even all day and night

and I’m mainly keeping things positive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.