Up early today

Woke up because of muscle stiffness all over including chest muscle stiffness which all went away as soon as I got up.

Just another thing that I’m hoping will go away. Increasing my dosage has been a bit rocky so far. Lots of turbulence.

3 Likes

Ever u are from uk right…!!!

1 Like

I’m from Europe. Where Internet gas is made.

1 Like

Hahaha ever get well soon…

1 Like

Are you finding the increase helpful with symptoms so far?
Hopefully the side effects will all settle down

1 Like

It’s definetely helping more with symptoms. It finally feels like the antipsychotic is doing the work instead of me. So id hate to drop back down to 10mg.

Yeah, just hoping this goes away like some of the other funny symptoms I’ve had since the increase.

1 Like

I slept from 10:00 am to 7:30 pm yesterday. Needless to say, I got my days and nights completely turned around.

1 Like

That’s what I’d be like without meds. It’s strange that it happened to you on meds. I hope you manage to get back to sleep at night!

I’ve had insomnia since I was young. I’ve learned to live with it.

2 Likes

Outch. Sorry to hear that.

Ooops! hope you feel better!!

2 Likes

When r u going to swim .mermaid…are u off to land…cuz u r mermaid…right…

1 Like

Next spring in Jamaica I guess

Haha can u prepare tea for me …!!! Just post a pic of sweet black tea…hahahha…i dont like coffee thats why…

1 Like

Hey hey. far_cry … she’s a mermaid, not a maid. And definitely not your servant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I think he is from netherlands :netherlands: :sunglasses: Does not seem UK at all

1 Like

I am allergic to black tea :coffee:️ and green tea :tea:

1 Like

I’m up early too. I got up at 5:30 am this morning. I love the early mornings.

3 Likes