Understanding 'normies'

I’m taking Humanities1A. I am required to take it for my AA degree in Humanities. I took Humanities 1B but I got a ‘D’ in it. A ‘D’ is passing, but my counselor told me I have to get at least a C in classes that go towards my degree so I will be taking it over. The good news is that my teacher told me that I can use all my papers that I did when I first took it because the school saves (on computer) every-bodies school work for a year. And I got pretty good grades on most assignments for that class.The reason I got a ‘D’ was because I was supposed to take an important Quiz but I layed down for what was supposed to be a five minute nap and it turned into an hour and I missed taking the quiz totally (it was an online class and the quiz had a time limit). And I blew the final because it was timed also. I was supposed to write 3 short essays for the final but after I wrote one, I accidentally deleted it and spent my remaining time trying EVERYTHING to get it back. And I couldn’t. Anyway, good luck to your family, I will see you later.