Today was not my best day

I feel like something that the cat dragged in. Managed to get out though.

Sometimes it’s because you over exerted yourself the day before. Like dealing with a lot of people for example.

1 Like

I wish I knew what to tell you. You, no doubt, have a list of comfort activities. Go thru them again.

I’m sorry about that, I wish you luck with the rest of the day. At least Cal is sunny eh :slight_smile:

It’s snowing at my house (in Cal) :grin:

Whaaa what part of Cal XD. I live around sactown area

Sorry it’s been a tough day @77nick77. Sometimes the point is just to get through and hope tomorrow is a much better day! :heart:️

2 Likes

I live in a small mountain town in southern Cal. We’re at 6000 ft. :snowman_with_snow: Do you mean Sacramento? I used to live in San Rafael…used to attend church stuff in Sacramento…

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon. Focus on you now.

To distract you: I will hopefully be going to a concert this weekend. I have to get my dad and brother to go with me. It should be fun.

3 Likes

Yep Sacromento! My Sister lives in San Rafael right now! I will be living in LA soon though D:

2 Likes

Routine, Boredom, and aimlessness are the reasons why we feel that way

1 Like

Sorry it was a bad day Nick. There’s always tomorrow.

1 Like

@77nick77 Sorry you’re feeling down. Hope things get better soon! :heart:

1 Like

sorry dude, my day sucked too, spent half the day driving and the other half geting my teeth drilled, and drilled, and drilled…they wore my mouth out with their stretching…almost inhumane.

Just like egg yolks.

1 Like

15 characters.,

Wise words…

A big hug Nick

2 Likes

I miss Northern Cal. so much! I haven’t lived there for over 20 years though and I guess it’s pretty over-populated now. My son is settling in the city (hopefully) in just a few days. He’s looking for a cheap room to rent…difficult now! But we all find out niches. Why in the world would you move to LA???

3 Likes

About 15 years ago exactly I lived in my auto in the LA area for one month. I stayed primarily in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. It was quite ok. At nights I drove to the observatory and enjoyed the view.

5 Likes